my big news...

Options
124»

Replies

• HEATHERB500
    HEATHERB500 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did the same kind of thing at Lane Bryant the other day. I had sopme really great coupons gave me 50% of my purchase. I really need summer clothes as last year I wore 22 now I', in 14-16. I grabbed some 18 shorts and tried them on ( and I know some of lanes clothes run bigger but I grabbed the thigh and pulled them right off while they were zipped and buttoned. Now I haven't seen size 14 since high school. When I realized I fit comfortably in a pair and they looked good not strangling I had to do a happy dance. Now I just have to pick up some extra work to get some new clothes. So Happy for you! Do your happy dance you earned it.
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news...congrats and keep it up! :wink: :smile:
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well done and I think it's great your husband got you to buy some new clothes. You deserve a treat :)) You've just inspired me to get rid of my old clothes too!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your big news Dianeellen2. Instead of throwing away your big clothes, if they don't have stains on them or even tears, donate them to the Goodwill, Salvation Army or any other thrift store in your area. Even a woman's shelter. A lot of women that wears a size 20 or up shop at these places and can't find clothes that will fit them, because a lot of people don't donate big clothes.

I like to donate my clothes, because I know that someone can use the clothes that I can no longer wear.

^^Excellent idea! I do this on a regular basis. I can't stand the thought of throwing away clothes. BTW Congrats on your progress! Needing to get rid of over sized clothes is a great problem to have!
  • xButterflyEffectx
    xButterflyEffectx Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's an awesome effort :)
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awwww, that is so fantastic! What a great feeling!
  • plagirl227
    plagirl227 Posts: 134
    Options
    I will venture to say that if you could get your whole arm in the pants with the 16, you probably could have gotten a 12! ;-) Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!