new to the site looking for friends

Options
Hi Everybody!
I'm Serena I am pretty new to keeping a food journal so I thought this would help! I am looking for some friends to keep me motivated and on track for my diet plan! I really appreciate all the help you could offer!
Thanks!
Serena

Replies

• katB_83
    katB_83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - im pretty new to this too.
  • lppacker
    lppacker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I joined over 30 days ago, and could use some good support friends as well. WELCOME. I invited some of my personal friends and I seem to be the only one dedicated to doing this. We can all do this together if we have a good support system. Count me in.
    I welcome any new friends also.
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Hi, I've been around for a few months and could use more support as well! Feel free to add me.
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • JamieDetroit
    JamieDetroit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me, i need the support too. just joined recently
  • Behl9
    Behl9 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here as well and always glad to have more MFP friends and support, I'm sending a request your way.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me (that goes to anyone) :) the more the merrier!
  • MSimp78
    MSimp78 Posts: 17
    Options
    Anyone can add me also.I just joined in March. This is my first time actually logging in online but, I am addicted to MFP app :)
  • NanoPacket
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am finding it gets to be kinda addictive adding to my journal. Plus so convienient since its on the phone. , Adding you as a friend:-) (if anyone else wants some extra support feel free to add me. )
  • dhconsford
    Options
    I would like to add you all, I am on my second week and love it. I too have asked friends and family to join. But don't feel I am they are really interested and supportive.
  • jenny6701
    jenny6701 Posts: 18
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;0)
  • KarileeValeriano
    KarileeValeriano Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New to this site, not sure how to add friends, but you can add me too! I'm doing a 90 day challenge, on day 12. I weigh in on Tuesday. =)
  • julesmanx
    julesmanx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm three weeks into my mfp plan.... about another 7 weeks to go until I hopefully reach my goal, although I have set myself some mini-goals along the way.... Loving mfp and feeling really motivated... Add me...X
  • onethickchick77
    onethickchick77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site as of today. Feel free to add me. I could really use the support as well
  • Davidtheyid
    Options
    New to this too could do with the advice and support add me thanks
  • klkerry
    klkerry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am new also to this site. Just started a new job that I am on my feet serving customers so hopefully this will helps me also. Some motivation and some support or advice about the side would be appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!!!
  • jdeking1
    jdeking1 Posts: 31
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • ksalmon1998
    Options
    Been on the site for about 45 days. Absolutely, love my MFP buddies. Great support. Anyone feel free to add me
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like meeting new people and helping motivate them anyway I can! Welcome aboard!
  • tinyturtle10
    Options
    Hey ,welcome to mfp! feel free to add me (and to anyone one else looking for support :)) mfp is a great site. I'm a 22 year old whose finding it hard to keep the belly in shape (i'm only 4ft 10 & have to be pretty careful bout my portion sizes) x