Woot Woot Weight Going away!

Options
So joined here on Feb 22 2012 and I am so glad I did! After having to wonderful girls it was time I got rid of this weight. I am down 12lbs and 11.5inches off my body! Thats in 5weeks! :happy: Just cant believe Ive lost this weight WITHOUT any diet pills, makes me SO proud of myself! Ive got 20 lbs or so to loose but Im excited to see the new me!

Replies

• mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!! lots of inches lost! Keep it up! I totally shocked myself when I lost the first 20 on here. I was always a crash dieter and even tried diet pills. Also proved myself wrong thinking I can't lose weight without the gym. BUt so wrong. Do all my work outs at home.
    Best of luck to you to reach ur goal ! :)
  • K1mmer
    K1mmer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great! What are you doing? I started about the same time and have lost only 8 pounds. The scale has nbeen stuck for a while and it is getting frustrating! I am usually under my calorie goal, but maybe need to up my exercise. Would love to know what formula you have had success with!
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great! What are you doing? I started about the same time and have lost only 8 pounds. The scale has nbeen stuck for a while and it is getting frustrating! I am usually under my calorie goal, but maybe need to up my exercise. Would love to know what formula you have had success with!
    You may want to check the forum on eating all your calories and making sure you're not netting below 1200.
  • taul07
    taul07 Posts: 12
    Options

Thanks. My calorie in take is 1440 and working out to Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 working on treadmill. I now swear by Jillian shes amazing! Good Luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!