first goal reached!

Options
Nesslifts
Nesslifts Posts: 21 Member
Somtimes we all need a reminder of how far we've come. I got that while looking back at photos and was amazed at the changes I have made. This first photo was taken over a year ago. I am 5'7, and was about 92kgs (202 pounds) I remember being uncomfortable and unhappy in this dress.

pic.jpg

This next pic I took yesterday. I have been on my weight loss mission for about two months now. I am currently 85 kilos (187 pounds) and in the past 15 days have lost over 8 inches thanks to the 30 day shred. I also go to the gym a couple of times a week, walk my dog and eat between 1200-1400 calories a day.

ness1.jpg

I have about 10 kilos to go to get to my goal weight. Thanks for looking and feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• OhioMade
    OhioMade Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done.
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    Great work! Lookin good!!! :drinker:
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great. R u doing the 30 day shred everyday or every other?
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • kcsdamur
    kcsdamur Posts: 9
    Options
    Excellent Girl! Great Motivation!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Fantastic!! I just now my first time doing the 30 day shred. You've given me more inspiration as I thought I was going to die at the end doing the bicycle crunches.
  • Nesslifts
    Nesslifts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Doing the shred most days. I will give myself a day off every now and then (maybe once a week), but I will do something else in its place. It is painful, but so effective!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!