Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any 40 year olds out there?

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 634 Member
    Ill be 40 in September, but still feel 25 :)
  • squitio
    squitio Posts: 9 Member
    I am going to be 44. Any other 40ish gals just trying to lose 15 pounds? I swear, trying to lose this weight is really frustrating!
  • lcteaches
    lcteaches Posts: 13
    40!!! Starting my best decade yet!
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Age means nothing, it is all in your attitude! I am 42, almost 43, but I go snowboarding and skiing with my father-in-law, who is 85. He started snowboarding when he was in his 70s!
  • TracyM191
    TracyM191 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm 41
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Turned 48 in February. Sometimes my body feels that old, even though I don't think I'm that old.
  • maglodee
    maglodee Posts: 46 Member
    I'm 41, and loving it!

There is so much more to aging then just getting old. I have never felt better physically, stronger and more flexible. And mentally, I'm more confident and at peace with myself now then ever before. Just lovin' this old-timers club! :wink:
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    40 here. Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • krenlw
    krenlw Posts: 11 Member
    39!
  • mfriis
    mfriis Posts: 3 Member
    New to MFP and working out again....52 years old

:happy:
  • Relatively "newly" 40 :) I am proud of it, in the best shape of my life
  • 39 but turn 40 in the summer! :D anyone can add me. The more the merrier!
  • Boo522
    Boo522 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm 48 and will be 49 next month.
  • mrswoc
    mrswoc Posts: 11 Member
    I am 42 and not ashamed of my age :) And I agree about the energy, because I have so little its not funny lol.
  • 39! i have mostly twenty year olds as friends too:) they are hyper!
  • 41 here!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 420 Member
    Ooooh oooooh I found out where the grown ups are. Nice to meet you all. I would love to have some more friends my own age. I'm 45 by the way (although sometimes I forget I'm not 19).
  • 37... 38 in August... Is that close enough? =)
  • I am 45. I have been over weight for a long time. I use to blame it on having a baby but my youngest is now 19 so I guess I can't blame it on that now. I am tired of being tired. I am hoping this program helps me.
  • mauibound2
    mauibound2 Posts: 46 Member
    46 here feel free to add