What's your favorite part about exercise in general? :)

Options
So what's yours MFP? Mine is when I look at my previous fit test logs (Insanity) and see that I've doubled in overall reps for all the exercises.

This is what I feel like:

0yS9E.jpgrtxuB.jpg

Replies

• woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    the results >.<
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    It is the best stress reliever.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Finishing :|

I do enjoy exercise now, but the feeling of euphoria when it's OVER and I have a teeshirt full of sweat is just the greatest.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    the results >.<
    This, when I look in the mirror. But also how great I feel directly after doing something like HIIT.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I love that point when you are really warmed up and the sweat starts dripping off your forehead. I also love that pushed muscles to failure, shaking all over feeling.
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Breaking PRs or doing something new
    The results of course
    The energy boost
    Looking good neked
  • TiredandReadyForLoss
    TiredandReadyForLoss Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Energy and feeling of accomplishment! :)
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I also love that pushed muscles to failure, shaking all over feeling.

Yes, the jell-o arms/legs
  • ilovereese13
    Options
    I like doing Zumba at my local gym and the best part after busting ur booty for an hour is the cool down! I enjoy every stretch and love the feeling of "I DID IT!"
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    A couple of favorites for me...

1) Being all sweaty and feeling fantastic! (nothing like a "drippy ponytail holder day" is what I call it...)
    2) While I really still dislike some physical parts of my body... I love, LOVE what my body can physically do!
    3) The results... love beating my previous bests... which I did tonight and I'm pretty proud of that!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I also love that pushed muscles to failure, shaking all over feeling.

Yes, the jell-o arms/legs

^^^^ That too! Yeah... that's pretty awesome!
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Today it was about my arms after lifting weights, then about doing 1 hour of cardio and KNOWING that I could've kept on going if I had more time.
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    The feeling I get when I'm done a workout and knowing I am a little bit closer to my goal.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I love knowing that 18 months ago I couldn't do anything I'm doing now at the same speed/intensity.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    The shower after I am complete....makes me feel great knowing that I was able to accomplish the workout
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    Some times I feel my heart rate slow down when I do strength, so when I manage to keep it up and sweating is awesome.

Also, to take off that sweaty tshirt and hang it before tossing it in the laundry pile is always good.

Oooh, and looking at those boys and girls heavy lifting while Im running the treadmill!!!
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    I love the sense of accomplishment and I overall feel better. Great stress reliever! Love to work out when I am in a bad mood or pissed off because it completely turns my mood around :) LOL, the more I sweat and stink, the better the work out was and that makes me happy. lol

I also love when I step on the elliptical and think I am only going to work out for X amt of time and then I am able to do more!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Health benefits!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Finishing :|

I do enjoy exercise now, but the feeling of euphoria when it's OVER and I have a teeshirt full of sweat is just the greatest.

This!! I feel so strong after working out....like I can do anything and everything. I look in the mirror at my sweaty shirt and I'm like "yeah baby"!!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    The fact that I dont get worn out as fast and that when I exercise I shrink!!!! <3