Anyone Try GNC's Weight Loss Plan?

Options
During the summer I work at least a full and part time job and don't usually eat health. So I was thinking about doing GNC's weight loss meal plan more as a way to continue eating right than losing wieght. I figure it would cost the same to eat easy mac and ramen for breakfast/lunch as it is to drink a protien shake. Has anyone tried it?

Replies

• Nisieitstime22
    Nisieitstime22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It probably would be ok, if you can drink a shake everyday!!
  • jens1285
    jens1285 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Why don't you make your meals ahead of time, prepare some lettuce and veg to make a salad super easy to whip together, and portion out cheese or meats so that you can just grab a container to go? It costs less to buy whole foods and prepare them yourself. You won't *learn* anything about healthy eating by substituting real food for a shake.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Why don't you make your meals ahead of time, prepare some lettuce and veg to make a salad super easy to whip together, and portion out cheese or meats so that you can just grab a container to go? It costs less to buy whole foods and prepare them yourself. You won't *learn* anything about healthy eating by substituting real food for a shake.

^^ Agree! With a bit of planning and organization you can make full meals for your busy times. I'm not a fan of shakes for meals (although I do admit when I'm really short on time and can't run home to have dinner or something I will have a shake as it's better than fast food).
  • jens1285
    jens1285 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The GNC plan teaches you how to eat the right portions of food and you have a shake when you are the busiest. So for me driving from one job to another during lunch it's easier to drink a shake then it is to eat a salad. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried the plan more for taste wise.