Calling All Butt Bible Buddies!!:D

Options
I recently began the Butt Bible Workout and would like to find buddies that are also attempting it! I find it to be semi difficult.. mostly when I do it two consecutive days in a row! The problem is that i can't seem to stick to it on a daily basis! Anyone else having this problem?? I definitely see an improvement and would like to keep going! Any tips? Feel free to add me! i'm totally up for any advice, criticism, support! Team#CuteBUTTS!!:]

thanks so muchh!!:]
#BigBOOTTYYJudy:)

Replies

• b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    im down! need to get my booty in shape!! when do we start?!
    :grumble:
  • rubyhill91
    Options
    yea i was having the same problem ima start all over this week kuz i only did it like 3 times last week and i was half assin it
  • bcastaneda15
    bcastaneda15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    theres a schedule to it! no wonder we were having a hard time! its:
    lower on mondays
    upper on tuesdays
    cardio on wednesadays
    lower on thrusdays
    upper on fridays
    cardio on saturday
    and rest sunday:D
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Each level is 2 weeks long. I'm in the first week of level 3. When she says if you're doing the work properly that you'll have to back up slowly when you go to the bathroom the next day, I was like "pshhhh"! I guess all the squats and lunges I'd already been doing got me through the first 2 levels. Level 3 is a whoooole 'nuther story! I think it was the stepping up onto the chair that did me in. Not only do I have to back up slowly, I need a padded toilet seat! I had already bought the dvd before ExerciseTV shut down, but the whole thing is on youtube I found last week. I think I burn a few extra calories laughing at all of her comments!

I also found this video showing her doing one of her real workouts. She's nuts (in a good way)! :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1CulITc2Ro&feature=related