Any nurses or nursing students??

Options
Hello MFP! I'm new to this and a current nursing student and single mother. Part of my inspiration for this is my desire to begin my career next year in better physical condition. I would love to make some fellow nursing student or nurse friends to help me through my journey, as I'm sure there are some of you out there in the same boat as me!!

Replies

• jenniferdances1
    jenniferdances1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm an RN and work at a mental health facility. I love psych! Feel free to add me and good luck in school! It's so hard but worth it in the end.
  • 3audkids
    3audkids Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im an Rn on an ortho floor, you can add me!!
  • YogaLife4me
    YogaLife4me Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm an RN and work in Occupational Health. You can add me! :smile:
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i am studying bio-medical science feel free to add
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm a critical care RN, and I was also a single mama while I was going through nursing school. :smile:
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    RN student here. I have this semester off, due to the way my school does things, but I just gained admittance into my tech. classes/clinicals for fall. Go ahead and add me.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I start Nursing School in the Fall. Its one of my biggest motivators. New career, new lifestyle. Not to mention you gotta be on top of your game in every aspect. I feel that if I am trying to improve other people's health, I should at least be healthy myself.

ADD ME!
  • Dare2Believe
    Dare2Believe Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm an LPN. There is a nurses group on here that you can join as well.
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    I'm a pediatric RN. You can add me.
  • kris523sydney
    Options
    Im doing my last semester of prereqs and I applied to nursing school at University of Maryland to start in the fall. I should hear if I got in or not within the next few weeks......very nervous.
  • kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    Options
    I start LPN school in the fall feel free to add me!
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a RN getting my masters to be a Family Nurse Practitioner. There are a ton of nurses on here!
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I, too, am an ICU RN. I am back at school however studying pharmacy. Please feel free to ADD me. Would love to read your views on things.

Dan
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I *was* a nursing student while working in real estate. My goal was to get my master's in certified nurse midwifery. Then a huge real estate account landed in my lap, and nursing is on hold. Sometimes I'm pretty bummed about it, but one day at a time. My life isn't over!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My pre-reqs will be done in fall.
  • AngC333
    AngC333 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey Nursing Gang!!!

I will be graduating Nursing School in 53 DAYS!!!! Feel free to add me :) Looking forward to sporting a kick *kitten* dress for the big day :)

Keep up the hard work :)

Angela
  • dawnmariern
    dawnmariern Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am a critical care RN ... also back in school for my BSN and hope to get my Masters in Education eventually.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I WAS in nursing school. I have about 2 yrs left, I've settled into being a Medical Assistant in a OBGYN clinic doing duties as a LPN.
  • LWells25
    LWells25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm an RN on a med-surg tele unit and I also work in acute rehab. Add me if you like!