30 day shred Results- 6 weeks

Options
Newlyweds
Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
Hi All, I wanted to share my 30 day shred results pictures. I didn't take measurements (though I wish I had) but I did take before and after pictures. I did the shred 5 days a week taking a 2 day break on the weekends, so I stretched it through 6 weeks.

I coupled the shred with eating really well most days and tracking my cals or mfp. I lost about 13 lbs in the 6 weeks.

DSC_0015-1-1.jpg
DSC_0004-3-1.jpg
DSC_0005-2-1.jpg

I just love JM, so I started her Ripped in 30 videos today. can't wait to see the results from it.

I posted more about my experience on my blog http://www.newlyweds-blog.com/2012/03/30/30-day-shred-week-5-6-results/

Sorry the pictures are so big, I can't seem to size them down. Can you see side by side pictures? Any suggestions would be much appreciated on how to fix the pictures they are uploaded on photobucket.

Replies

• Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • katetaylor999
    katetaylor999 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Whoa...well done!!! :-)
  • CandiceSizemore
    CandiceSizemore Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! I am half way through Ripped in 30 and am really pleased with my results so far!!! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! You can totally see the results that it gave you! congrats!! :) I see we are about the same size and shape (starting out) I hope to get similar results!!! :flowerforyou:
  • stayseeing
    stayseeing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I hope I get results like yours!!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Nice! you look great!! another reason for trying it myself : )
  • betternowthanlater
    betternowthanlater Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great work!
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! :bigsmile:
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing job!!!! you can tell a difference all over you must be very proud!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Look how perky your butt got!! I'm still on level one and already noticing a difference in myself, very well done, you look awesome!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! I just started this yesterday, sure hope I look like this in 30 days. I took my measurements but no pictures.
  • lstrick27
    lstrick27 Posts: 19
    Options
    Great results!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am also doing the shred similar to you with 2 rest days a week. I am starting level 2 today.
  • Newlyweds
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I really stuck with it, I could have easily quit multiple times, but I am so glad I stuck with it. Thank you all for your support and motivation. I am glad to help motivate and support you guys as well.
  • NewMeKP
    NewMeKP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    im on level 2! i hope my results are this great! awesome job!
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Very Inspiring!! Lots of luck on your journey!!!
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    Amazing results! I can totally see a difference.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look fabulous! I just did day 9 today, and I can only hope that my results are as good as yours. Great job!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did 30ds twice and only got small results the 1st time, none the second time. I started ripped in 30 yesterday. I just did day 2 today and i like it so far much more then 30ds... i found it quite easy though since i had done 30ds 1st, i am definitely in better shape... i better see results from this time around, or i'll be pissed! i am going to do it 5 days a week as where i did 30ds every day...
  • Newlyweds
    Options
    i did 30ds twice and only got small results the 1st time, none the second time. I started ripped in 30 yesterday. I just did day 2 today and i like it so far much more then 30ds... i found it quite easy though since i had done 30ds 1st, i am definitely in better shape... i better see results from this time around, or i'll be pissed! i am going to do it 5 days a week as where i did 30ds every day...

All I can think is either you are in amazing shape already? Or you don't have any weight to lose? Though I did do the Ripped in 30 today, and I felt great too. I think because I am in better shape from doing the shred as well. Hope you see results this time too, did you take measurement? I did today and also before pictures for ripped in 30.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!