30 lbs down

Options
Alp8388
Alp8388 Posts: 15 Member
I began my journey on December 5 2011 I got off to a slow start with the holidays but I've stayed with it I finally hit the 30lbs mark about 2 weeks ago. Now the hardest part has begun trying to lose the last 10-20lbs. I'm 5'9" and started at 198.8 and almost 4 months later I weigh 168.4. Also went from a size 13/14 jeans to a 7/8. Hope this works never tried to put pictures up.

klj-1-1-1.jpg

1-2-1.jpg

Replies

• thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, I started Jan 10th at 183 and I am down to 166. I havent noticed any size difference. Give me any advice on what you did?
  • sweetfu
    sweetfu Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, looking lovely. i'm starting the journey now. well done and keep going. good luck
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I began my journey on December 5 2011 I got off to a slow start with the holidays but I've stayed with it I finally hit the 30lbs mark about 2 weeks ago. Now the hardest part has begun trying to lose the last 10-20lbs. I'm 5'9" and started at 198.8 and almost 4 months later I weigh 168.4. Also went from a size 13/14 jeans to a 7/8. Hope this works never tried to put pictures up.

klj-1-1-1.jpg

1-2-1.jpg

You look Wonderful!! You look so much younger now... thats motivation enough for me.. LOL
  • alycat06
    alycat06 Posts: 75
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    You look more beautiful and most importantly, HEALTHIER! Keep up with the good progress :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look great! Keep up the great work :)
  • Alp8388
    Options
    Thank you! A few things that worked for me I do NOT drink calories but I love soda and I love sweet tea so I drink Diet Coke and use splenda in place of sugar for everything. I do drink alcohol every once in a while. After dinner I don't eat I think my snacking after dinner was what got me overweight. If I do snack I have the 100 cal packs of cookies and the 90 calorie fiber one brownies amazing. I didn't exercise a lot in the beginning but now that I've lost some weight I actually enjoy going out and playing with my son or going on walks or even just mowing.
  • fitnessgoalie
    fitnessgoalie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very pretty! You look great!! You do look younger? How old are you if you dont mind sharing?
  • mashallej
    mashallej Posts: 39
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    You look fantastic! Wonderful job!
  • Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great work & good going!!!!
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done! You can definitely see the difference! I need to lose over 50 lbs now, as I've gone up to 207.6 lbs and I'm in a size 14. Congrats, so happy for you!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! U look great! Keep up the great work!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job! Can really tell a huge difference in your face. Keep up the good work!!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look FAB! I'm also pretty tall 5'10. GREAT JOB AND DETERMINATION!!!
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look great - congrats on your weight loss so far!! late snacking after dinner is killing me - i need to stop!!
  • Wendyt1971
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations!!!
  • Alp8388
    Options
    I'm 23
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, I too am 5'9" and I weigh 170, I had gotten down to 160 and was much happier at that weight, of course I am a little older than you, twice your age , and know it will take some time but I am determined. You look great , keep it up!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!