New friends

Options
Hey, im back...been away for a few months, with starting a new job i just never had time to log etc and now iv'e put on lbs again....need new friends for chats and encouragement etc, add me :)

Replies

• student7
    student7 Posts: 2
    Options
    I joined in Jan. I haven't had a chance to really explore. I am feeling a bit discouraged. I have only lost 11 pounds so far. I know this is slow going but having a fitness buddy would sure help. If you don't mind, I am going to send a request.
  • student7
    student7 Posts: 2
    Options
    I joined in Jan. I haven't had a chance to really explore the site.I am feeling a bit discouraged. I have only lost 11 pounds so far. I know this is slow going but having a fitness buddy would sure help. If you don't mind, I am going to send a request.
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    im working on adding some new friends too so i just added you :) its great to have the friends to support and support you thru all these - certainly makes me want to stick with it!!
  • NicoleG_86
    NicoleG_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends as well! I find it really helps me remain accountable when I have a little more support. I'm adding you now.
  • ginabgdc
    ginabgdc Posts: 46
    Options
    Requested :)
  • SydneyK009
    Options
    I just joined today and wanting to lose 40+ pounds, Im hoping that this site helps!
  • ariannasgrandma
    Options
    Hey there! I am new here and need friends that will push me to keep going strong and staying on track. I have started and stopped diets and weight mangement so many times in the past. I need to get my life in order for me and my 2 beautiful Grandchildren!
    Welcome!!!