92lbs down, 8 to go.. confidence gained

Options

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    :wink: You are truly an inspriration! Great job and I will definitly be adding you as a friend
  • 5ladybugs
    5ladybugs Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Please share your story, what your stragies are, what you do for exercise etc!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    You go girl you are awesome! How did you do it? did you stay under a specific number of calories? did you eat more? please tell us!

I eat from 1200- 1400 calories a day.

As I lost more weight and became more active I increased my calories by 100. Sometimes I eat when I'm hungry. I try not to obsess over calories.
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Thanks every one! the comments means a lot :smile:

I started out with walking 4-6 miles a day in the park. Sometimes I'll switch it up and cycle for 10-20 miles. I lost Over 30lbs by doing that from May to October. With the weather change, I bought a hula hoop and weights to keep active at home. I would workout at home for an hour or two. Recently I bought a gym membership. I workout for 60-90mins 4-6 times a wk. 60-70 minutes of cardio on the (Elliptical/ Treadmill or Arc Trainer) 20 minutes Circuit Training.

I eat 4 to5 times a day.

breakfast (almond butter and jelly on whole grain fiber bread)

snack: Quest Bar, Cereal, or greek yogurt

Lunch: Bunch of Vegetables

Dinner: Bunch of vegetables and salmon

I try to eat healthy. I do indulge once in awhile once it fits in my daily calories.
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
  • blackdawn007
    Options
    Wow, this is so encouraging. I just started my journey yesterday to losing 100 pounds. Please give me some pointers on how you stayed focused and motivated. Congrats, you look great!
  • TreceLosesWeight
    Options
    Our goals are very similar. You look absolutely stunning!!!!
  • cdpollreis
    cdpollreis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look amazing! :)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Congrats!!
  • sheharris246
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are where I want to be and we started at the same place!! I am hoping to get there soon. I added you as a friend as well.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job! Very beautiful! Congrats :)
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U r inspiring...thx for sharing!
  • christinerush
    Options
    Hi there! I would love to add you! You are gorgeous and what an incredible weight loss! I felt so sad about you being teased at school! My God, they wouldnt recongnise you now! :flowerforyou:
  • mrskaren0
    mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, thanks for the incentive. My starting weight was 8 lbs. more than you and I never dreampt of taking off 100 but heck after checking this out. I have a new goal!

Thank you so much.
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Congrats!
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done you look gorgeous !!
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lovely!!!
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    wow you are beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!