Fitness Fantasy

Options
Ok sometimes I dream about having a private gym. I would have all the good stuff and it would be at my beck and call. I could workout anytime I wanted for as long as I wanted without wearing anything extra.

Does anyone else out there have such fatasies? I think I have this because I feel so enslaved to where I am right now -stage of life- and it would be great when the money comes one day I can construct such a thing. All my weights would be pink and or green or pookadots.

Replies

• FaithfulSmiles82
    Options
    OMG what n awesome dream! I don't fantasize about having my own gym, but I would totally come work out at yours! I dream of getting away from corporate America and having a successful event planning business. I'm earning extra money right now...great extra money actually. It's helping me really work towards my dream. At the rate I'm going I'll be able to leave the corporate world at the end of the year and have all the time I need to focus on God, my family and growing my business! You can definitely do it girl! Stay focused and determined. I want an invitation to your Grand opening!!!!

I'd love to chat some more and maybe talk to you a little more about what I'm doing. Not to force anything on you, just chat! Talk to you soon ;)
  • missimjam
    missimjam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive never dreamed about have my own gym, but rather my own personal trainer (not like at the gym).

My own hot personal trainer at my beck and call. Oh well now its sounding like a man servant .... but ummmm yeah .... someone to make all my healthy meals, and push me in my workouts.