Crossfit

Options
Hello, this is Nubiaska. I'm new to this blog and would like to know if anyone out there is using myfitnesspal in conjunction with Crossfit and/or Crossfitendurance workouts? Any help on tracking exercises here would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best site ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I don't do that training, but welcome!
  • CPBC
    CPBC Posts: 12
    Options
    The actual calories burned is debated on the crossfit forum site http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=30666

The best suggestion to date is to use the cross-training option in the Exercise diary as a general indicator.

Best of luck!
  • Nubiaska
    Options
    Thanks, MOMOFTWO!! I really appreciate the welcome. Hope to hear from you later and much success
  • Nubiaska
    Options
    Thanks for the beta CPBC. I take it you're a climber/alpinist?
  • CPBC
    Options
    A total beginner but have fallen in love with it. Just back from the mountains after spending the of month of July mountaineering with my son - who is working to earn his mountain guide certification.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks, MOMOFTWO!! I really appreciate the welcome. Hope to hear from you later and much success

your welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Nubiaska
    Options
    Very nice indeed! I am a novice rock climber and boulderer and plan on eventually doing some alpine climbing. Love the mountains, though they're a bit scarce in Baltimore! Just came back from a trip to San Diego (surfing and bouldering). where did you and your son go?
  • CPBC
    Options
    Nice! We travelled in British Columbia, Alberta and Montana. You can read all about our adventure at www.mountainhighbc.com