Master Your Metabolisim

Options
I just bought Jillian Michael"s book.... has anyone out there read and followed it? So far what i'm reading makes complete sense! Hmmmm I wonder:bigsmile:

Replies

• thinsky
    thinsky Posts: 81
    Options
    What does it say??????:happy:
  • LM12
    LM12 Posts: 12
    Options
    Just the way she EXPLAINS things....you see just how our bodies DONT need any of the junk we love to eat.....for under $20 I think its so worth it!!! :bigsmile: She tells you when exactly to eat and WHAT:bigsmile:
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I read it. I stopped using artifical sweetner this week. It is hard but... it really makes sense that our bodies don't understand the processed stuff.
  • LM12
    Options
    Yes EXACTLY!!!:tongue:
  • Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    :drinker: Where can you get the book? I live in Canada.:flowerforyou:
  • LM12
    Options
    I bought it at Target....but im sure you can buy it online....:bigsmile:
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    The produce numbers were interesting too. What changes are you making? Go see Food, Inc. and watch the trailer too. I have changed the way that I buy meat too because of that movie.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I read it. I stopped using artifical sweetner this week. It is hard but... it really makes sense that our bodies don't understand the processed stuff.

I don't know what the book said, but this link is testing they've done in germany with water treatment centers found artificial sweetners still in water after advanced treatments and filtrations.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026527_water_sweeteners_artificial_sweeteners.html
  • beccaleathers
    Options
    I saw her show and she was amazing! My only worry would be that i couldn't find everything she said to eat.
  • LM12
    Options
    I love her! She's my hero:tongue: