Bubble-up Enchilada Bake

Options
This is a test for my pictures. I'm trying desperately to figure out how to post these darn pictures to this beloved site. HELP! What am I doing wrong?

In any case, this was my yummy dinner for tonight. It is a family favorite DIET dinner!!

svotac.jpg

Replies

• littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    The corner of it looks yummy! ;)

Well, you know how to post pictures, you just need to resize them. Upload it to photo bucket, click on resize, change the highest number to 500, save the picture, then repost.
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i would love the recipe :)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    same for me!! Please do share!
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ok this is what i found when i googled it

Bubble Up Enchilada Casserole

Ingredients:
    1 ¼ lbs extra lean ground turkey (I used Jennie-O)
    1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
    1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
    1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
    1 (7.5 oz) can refrigerator biscuits, cut into quarters (I used my store brand Tops “Homestyle” biscuits)
    1 cup shredded low fat Mexican Cheese (I used Weight Watchers brand)

Directions:
    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
    2. Brown turkey in a large skillet or sauté pan.
    3. Add the enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and black beans and stir to combine. Stir the biscuit pieces into the meat mixture.
    4. Transfer the entire mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.

Yields 6 servings. Weight Watchers Points Plus: 7 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
    Nutrition Information per serving from myfitnesspal.com: 307 calories, 34 g carbs, 6 g fat, 32 g protein, 4 g fiber
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Bump
  • BlessedEight
    Options
    bump
  • j3m123
    j3m123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry this is so late getting back to you all, but I hope these pictures work this time. If you'd like the full recipe, check out emilybites.com and just search for bubble up enchiladas. Or you can check out my blog for all of the additions/substitutions I made to the recipe. I use all types of meats and add in all kinds of roasted peppers.

Hope the pictures work! As you can see (hopefully) I made this one in the crock pot because I didn't want to run the oven on a hot day. But it was just as yummy and oh so good as from the oven and stovetop. Enjoy if you make this recipe! It's a keeper!

enchiladabake1jpg-1.jpg

enchiladabakejpg-1.jpg
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    Yay it worked! haha sorry, I had to celebrate!
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'd call this one "diet" because of all the carbs and lack of veg, but it was delish and filling! Will def make again with some added veg.