How many women on here...?

Options
eat a crap ton of junk food when they're on their period?
i'm at almost 500 over now and I still feel super hungry!!!

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*

:sad:

Salt salt salt!!! And hot sauce/salsa!
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    guilty! Anything carby. stodgy like grilled cheese, pasta with loads of cheese and CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!
  • PaperThinLips
    PaperThinLips Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump! bump!
    i'm all about the ice cream!!! and cake and cookies D:
    nothing healthy!!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*

:sad:

Salt salt salt!!! And hot sauce/salsa!

Yes! I feel like that monster on Star Trek...
  • lizzyliz79
    lizzyliz79 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Anything riddled with carbs and sugar! It's like I'm starving for a few days lol
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, and yes mainly carbs!! I crave sweet like crazy:sad:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Half my food diary today consisted of pizza and chocolate ahahah I just went on a fairly long run to balance it out. I can't get through my period without chocolate, it just won't happen.
  • katiej122
    katiej122 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I always always go completely nuts with food about 3-4 days leading up to my period, then I get it and I'm like OOOH...makes sense...then for some reason when I actually have my period I have no appetite, its just the build up always completely throws me off! I can never ever get enough sugary chocolatey foods. And bread! So much bread. I try and watch out for it and be aware of it to try stop it but it happens every month...
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Me! I eat chips and cookies all day, erry day on my period! :)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Chips, cake, pizza, Coca-cola, Mexican food, Chinese food, Snickers bars, and Blue Bell.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty. And if I don't eat my entire alotted calories, I feel like I am going to die. Seriously. I cant catch my breath, I'm fatigued, and I feel like I'm going to plain pass out and die. Don't know why, I just do. So honestly, when Tom is in town and I feel like that, I eat even if I go over. I just try to keep it somewhat healthy.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and sweets almost ALWAYS!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Right after... I usually binge. During I just want sweets mostly but that's manageable... The binge after is not usually something I can seem to avoid. =/ Like today, for example. Does not help I'm trying to quit smoking either.
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started today, and I'm doing really well (shoved some strawberries in my mouth instead of the gummy bears) but I know my husbands potato chips are in the cupboard for his lunches and I WANT THEM! All of them. Or maybe just one small bag, followed by a REAL pepsi, and maybe some of those gummy bears, and perhaps a huge loaded baked potato and chicken alfredo. However, I'm going to try to fight it this time around.....
  • sarahechob
    Options
    I have a deficit of 400 right now and I'm about to blow it on Cheez-its (mooooaaarrr saaaaaaaalt) and wine. Can't wait for the extra bloat tomorrow.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Guilty!
  • hopeful23455
    hopeful23455 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh, I feel ya! My crazy-days are the two-ish days before my period. All I want is carbs. No, make that SALTY carbs!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! I can eat EVERYTHING! I've learned to keep sugar free jello on hand and a tub of fat free cool whip. Low cal and I can eat LOTS! Also a few 60% real chocolate squares.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Potato. Chips. I cannot relax until the entire large bag is gone.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I started today, and I'm doing really well (shoved some strawberries in my mouth instead of the gummy bears) but I know my husbands potato chips are in the cupboard for his lunches and I WANT THEM! All of them. Or maybe just one small bag, followed by a REAL pepsi, and maybe some of those gummy bears, and perhaps a huge loaded baked potato and chicken alfredo. However, I'm going to try to fight it this time around.....

I want your husbands potato chips. Chicken Alfredo??? Oh my gosh - making me crazy. My TOM is due in a couple days here too.