Snap Me Out of This

Options
Okay, here it goes.

Saturday I went way, way over in calories and sodium. Since Saturday night the scale says I've gained like six pounds. I know that's not true and it'd due to the sodium and the fact that my totm is very close. I was a little under goal yesterday and over again today by 315 calories. I'm mad at myself because I've gone over a couple days. But at the same time I know that I'm over reacting. See the little war I've got going on here?

Plus, I'm confused about how many calories I should be eating like the other half of the population on here. Geez, this can be stressful.

Vent done.

Replies

• sluedu09
    sluedu09 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Please?
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Çalm down. Freaking out helps nothing. Just put it behind you. Start fresh tomorrow and make good choices. You can do this! And you are worth the trouble! :wink:
  • Tajdancer
    Tajdancer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You're fine. It's okay. 315 calories is pretty minor in the scheme of things. Drink some water, and get a good night's sleep, and start fresh tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • sluedu09
    Options
    Thanks. I couldn't stand it if I gained, which I know I need to get over. I've been on an emotional roller coaster, and now I'm getting close to my time of the month. It's been hard staying on track. Then with people saying you're supposed to eat more, it's all confusing.
  • Tajdancer
    Tajdancer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well, think how bored we'd all be if weight loss was entirely predictable! Heh. Just kidding; I'd personally love that.

But I'm curious--is the going-over due to real hunger? Is it possible you're not feeding yourself enough?
  • sluedu09
    Options
    I honestly don't know.