Options

Replies

• Mooreshd
    Mooreshd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look so Good! Congrats :)
  • AfroWookie
    Options
    There are people that post their pictures on here literally next to naked, but a finger is what offends. :) Kinda makes me laugh.

Amen to this! Congrats on your weight loss! You were telling the weight to F-off
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! And yeah this site is 18 and older... If u let your kid look
    That's not her problem
  • betholiver
    Options
    congratulations!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Love this......great job! You look FANTASTIC!!
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING !!!!
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! And I personally LOVE the finger in the first picture. It's almost as if you are showing how you felt before your transformation (:
  • dloucarter
    dloucarter Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Well done :) what a great inspiration you are to me. Thank you for sharing your success with us :) I luv your before pic.
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    There are people that post their pictures on here literally next to naked, but a finger is what offends. :) Kinda makes me laugh.

^^My thoughts exactly^^

Awesome job! You look FANTASTIC!!!!
  • jeebee90210
    jeebee90210 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic!!! Way to go :)
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    why post a pic of yourself making such a vulgar gesture? lots of young people looking at this site for inspiration

She's giving a big FU to fat!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    she looks beautiful! my little one likes to look at the success stories with me and i was just a bit taken aback when that photo popped up -- i thought this was a different sort of website. i havent run into any pics i need to censor for my child on this site so i was just surprised

There will actually be a lot of photos that you need to censor from your kids, tonnes of success stories have pictures with people in their underwear. The site is geared towards adults.
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - great pics and you look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    why post a pic of yourself making such a vulgar gesture? lots of young people looking at this site for inspiration

Wow, next you will be telling people stop posting information on guns on the internet, because lots of young people look at the internet. If parents have to worry about outside influences on their children, perhaps they are failing as a parent? I had lots of bad influences around me as I grew up, but I failed at becoming an alcoholic, smoker, and someone with addiction to drugs because I use my head !

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. Thanks Internetz police, your opinion is not needed nor warranted!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! And your initial picture actually made me laugh. Hardly the most vulgar pic I've seen :) And I like the poster who said you were telling the weight to F off!!

Thanks for sharing...you look so happy!!
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    WTG!! You are so inspiring!! You must feel amazing!!
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thankyou everyone! Losing weight is HARD! and all of these comments cheering me on make me feel great. I love MFP because the community here is so amazing. We can do this TOGETHER!!!
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    Yes losing weight is hard but we can do it together!! Keep up the awesome work you are doing!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    How tall? and what have you done for exercise on your journey?? You look wonderful and so happy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!