Stolen Lunch

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I like everything at room temperature, so I don't use the fridge at work.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Back in the day when I ate real pudding someone would steal it out of my lunch.

A couple months ago at work an email went out about taking other people's food. Apparently someone ate someone else's home cooked meal... on accident. Really? Like two people had the exact same dinner and used the exact same tupperware...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Kitchen cam time
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good excuse to put together a nice prank lunch and plant it for taking. :wink:
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i have taken someones lunch before,but this was after not eating for a week,being 1 month pregnant,all my money going toward keeping the hotel room I was living in with my son,and what food I was able to get from a food bank feeding my son.

This would be the case where you need it more than me.
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Lunchnapped! So - today someone at work pilfered part of my carefully prepared lunch. I was so looking forward to my afternoon baby bells but instead found my lunch bag with a hole in the side and my today cheese and backup cheese gone! What is the matter with people!

At least they left me my 1/2 cucumber so I didn't have to go entirely snackless.

Has this ever happened to you?
    Damn not half my lunch. You know...they probably licked the rest of the cucumber. Just sayin.

or worse... :huh:
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    A couple months ago at work an email went out about taking other people's food. Apparently someone ate someone else's home cooked meal... on accident. Really? Like two people had the exact same dinner and used the exact same tupperware...

You expect we know what tupperware our mommy uses!!?!?!?!????
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Lunchnapped! So - today someone at work pilfered part of my carefully prepared lunch. I was so looking forward to my afternoon baby bells but instead found my lunch bag with a hole in the side and my today cheese and backup cheese gone! What is the matter with people!

At least they left me my 1/2 cucumber so I didn't have to go entirely snackless.

Hole in bag + stolen cheese = ...mice?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

Damn not half my lunch. You know...they probably licked the rest of the cucumber. Just sayin.

We often judge others by our own 1/2 bushel...this is what you would have done...
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    286236_560426199797_55600229_31804341_790009473_o.jpg

Winner!!
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    never at our place, but it's a small place of about 10 people. :)
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    job-fails-hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-member-of-marketing-scorned.jpg
  • roycelynberry
    roycelynberry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yep at job years ago they had to install camera's in the break room because people were taking food and some people had like medical problems and really needed their food that is just sad.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    No never and I'd be pissed, I have my own lil fridge in my office area thank goodness, how rude!
  • CharlieTwoShoes
    Options
    it has to me. a least they left you something, i didn't even take money with me that day to buy a lunch.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Bahaha....Loved the spiked brownie note!!!!!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    cover some styrofoam peanuts with chocolate and see what happens!
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm from Louisiana. I'd have to fix a wonderful looking lunch and fill it with cayenne pepper and the Cake?? Covered with x-lax. Don't mess with my food fool!
    I'm sure I'd find out really quick who it was.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i work at a place where it happens all of the time, everday you hear of someone getting something swipped, so to avoid this i purchased a small cooler for my lunch,snacks and water i keep it in the the trunk of my car, works great in the summer and i dont need it in the winter....problem solved my lunch has never been stolen.
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmBK5TGKLRqmTxaW9A3CqQ37Qvaf0xamL0j-5x5tfLAoD7JFaYBw
    [/quote]

love this idea...lol

you could package it in a brown paper bag and label "breast milk with a date and time"....perhaps the guilty party would think twice about taking milk from a baby....haaa haaa