Replies

• BamaGirl_Tricia
    BamaGirl_Tricia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. Great job!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    What a great job! Thanks for sharing your story. You look great!
  • manymes
    manymes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look younger and no doubt are healthier! Thanks for sharing.
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all so much!! I had no idea I was as big as I was. When I came across that first picture a few months ago, I was shocked and saddened by how heavy I had allowed myself to get. I am still quite saddened by the picture, but I can't change the past so I'll just use it as a reminder. I'll never be there again.
    You look great! What does your boyfriend or husband say? :)
    My husband is the most wonderful, supportive man in the whole world. He met me at my smallest (which was about the size I am now) and married me at almost my largest. He never expressed displeasure with my weight and has always made me feel beautiful. He's happy that I'm happy. He is seriously the best. He works 6 days a week, 10+ hours a day and stays home with the babies every Tuesday and Thursday evening so that I can go to the gym and spend some time with my girlfriends. He celebrates every victory with me, encourages me, and is just plain wonderful :)
  • diva2bee
    diva2bee Posts: 14
    Options
    You have worked hard and your photos are beautiful, congrats!
  • firefighterswife4
    firefighterswife4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! So proud of you!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You and I are built very much the same and my MFP SW was 255. You look great! You also look very happy. Congratulations and thanks for being an inspiration!
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all so much!! I had no idea I was as big as I was. When I came across that first picture a few months ago, I was shocked and saddened by how heavy I had allowed myself to get. I am still quite saddened by the picture, but I can't change the past so I'll just use it as a reminder. I'll never be there again.
    You look great! What does your boyfriend or husband say? :)
    My husband is the most wonderful, supportive man in the whole world. He met me at my smallest (which was about the size I am now) and married me at almost my largest. He never expressed displeasure with my weight and has always made me feel beautiful. He's happy that I'm happy. He is seriously the best. He works 6 days a week, 10+ hours a day and stays home with the babies every Tuesday and Thursday evening so that I can go to the gym and spend some time with my girlfriends. He celebrates every victory with me, encourages me, and is just plain wonderful :)

^^ This is wonderful!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! What awesome results! It's funny how once we set our mind to it our body follows. I lost by eating more too later in my journey. Can't wait to see pictures when you're at your UGW.
  • metrabolic
    metrabolic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! Congrats on the weight lose!!
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wonderful you!!!! Thanks for sharing with us.
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing :) Congratulations! Keep up the fabulous job!
  • mcjimy
    mcjimy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! You are an inspiration! Never stop.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    wow Congratulation you look amazing and always had a Pretty Smile
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • PayShi
    PayShi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!! I hope to have pictures like you in the near future. :)
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    WOW you are amazing what a fantastic transformation thanks for sharing
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    :happy: congradulations, you look terrific
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    you look amazing! thanks for sharing your progress :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!