Just a thought for the day!

Options
I hate excercising!!! But I found That I just picked some really good songs from Itunes and loaded them into my ipod. I listen to them when I do my cardio and WHAT A BIG DIFFERENCE!! Your time doesn't become dreadful!. I actually enjoy it. It feels like I am dancing and not really excercising. You burn twice the calories and you really feel it after you are done!! But make sure they are up beat songs!!

Few suggestions for good songs:
Evacuate the dance floor by Cascada
Cry for you buy September
Shut and let me go by The Ting Tings

Replies

• jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    you know i do this it does help i love cascada and hadnt heard this song just downloaded it and its way different then her other stuff but i like it thanks for that:flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I have found that running the right songs can make all the difference. I have been told that you should have a "power" song, one that really inspires you to turn up the intensity. Mine is "Song 2" by Blur but I also really like "Breathe" by Prodigy.

Some of my other fav Ipod tunes
    Cuz I can - Pink
    This is how we do it - Montell Jordan
    No limit - 2 Unlimited

There are so many others but they are escaping me right now ...
  • CristinaMunoz
    Options
    The best part about workout songs is that you can play all those ridiculous songs that maybe you wouldnt play with people in the car like Michael Jackson and everyone at the gym just thinks you are really pumped. :laugh: