Hi everyone ;)

Options
Hey,

My name's Izzy and I'm new here. I'm hoping to lose weight and get all the support that i can get to lose weight, and of course gain friends at the same time. so who's with me? ;)

Replies

• Clovermom
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!! I am with you!!!!:drinker:
  • izriani
    izriani Posts: 17
    Options
    thanks clovermum!!..Its so nice to have instant replies..now i'm wondering..how do we get those things that is under everyone's msges..the one with cartoon that track how much weight we've lost or got to lose?
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am glad you have joined, You can do this. I have faith in you
  • izriani
    Options
    Thanks Dakota!..I'm so glad I found this site~..I've only been on it for the past 20 mins and already I feel good ;)
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Welcome it's my second day And I really like it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    now after your done checking the website out, go do something, take a walk, even cleaning the house is exercise
  • missteri2008
    Options
    Hi Izzy! Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou: I love this site and I think you will too. The people on here are very helpful and so supportive. I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey!! If you have any questions feel free to ask, there are alot of people here who will be able to answer them and help you out.
    :smile:
  • missteri2008
    Options
    You can get the little tickers from MFP. Just go to the tools tab and it's right there. It is pretty self explanitory. There are also other helpful tools there. Good Luck!!

Starting weight: 202.8 lbs
    Current weight: 196 lbs
    Goal weight: 150 lbs.

249895.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lessfluffyz
    Options
    back in the saddle again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a lap band failure why you ask, I'm a muncher and so never large meals but lots of grazing all day. I'm tired of being fluffy, so I'm doing water aerobics 3 times weekly, and just started "walk away the pounds". Hoping to find support and good advice in this community. Hoping to be one less, at least on the scale:happy:

lessfluffyz.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the greatest site ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so easy to use, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • s3742e
    s3742e Posts: 5
    Options
    hey Izzy...good luck.
    I thought it was going to be hard, but it is really easy.
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Me, too!!! Jsut hit my 4 piunds lost mark, so I'm telling you it is possible!!! Just be honest with yourself and you'll do great. Good Luck!!
  • izriani
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation everyone!! ;);)

I managed to learn how to use the ticker and also the calorie counter. I feel sooo Good about this~! Woke up smiling today ;) Will keep everyone posted on what I've been doing.

So, what do you guys do for your workout?
    095420 Posts: 5
    Options
    My name is Yvette and my goal is to be 100 something, not 213lbs. Ive been on a lean program using weights drop 2 pants sizes but only lost 5lbs in 110 days, which is depressing because I worked so hard, heard about this program from a friend and Im excited to start.
  • izriani
    Options
    Hey Yvette~!... glad you decided to join us...I've only been a member for the past 24 hours but i'm loving it..i just got back from my gym workout and feel great! There's so many supportive people in here who will help us to get to our goal..Have faith~! You'll get there ;)
    095420 Posts: 5
    Options
    THIS IS YVETTE,
    I LOVE THIS SITE, MY WEIGHT IS 210LBS, IT ENCOURAGES ME TO WORKOUT SO I CAN UPDATE MY WGT.

TO EVRYONE!!! WHAT IS YOUR EMBARRASSING MOMENT?

THIS IS MINE- I TOOK MY KIDS TO THE CIRCUS, I HAD TO GO TO THE LADIES ROOM AND WHEN I SAT ON THE TOILET MY TAMPON ROLLED OUT OF THE STALL- I HAD TO ASK A LADY TO HAND IT TO ME AND SHE LAUGHED SO HARD THAT SHE SLIPPED AND FELL.. :):)
  • Saken
    Saken Posts: 476
    Options
    Hello and welcome! you will love it here :)