Stuffing my self to get net calories at 1200

Options
13»

Replies

• susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    So it looks like I have been overrating because my HRM was incorrect In the calories I was burning. That means if I only burned 500 on the days I thought I was burning 1000 my actual net was around 1800 and not 1200 as i thoughy. Could this cause me to gain weight!? I have been doin this 2-3 times a week for the last three weeks. I haven't gained on the scale i have actually lost two pounds in the last three weeks.

I'm going to go ahead and buy a new monitor so my calories will be more accurate but now I'm worried that I'm
    gonna gain from what I have doing the last three weeks. :(

If you were gonna gain, you'd have seen it already. Since you lost 2 lbs in 3 weeks, you're probably under, just not under enough for the loss you want to be seeing. Don't panic! :)
  • laquita870
    laquita870 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You are guys are awesome! :)
  • jmweger
    jmweger Posts: 7
    Options
    bump
  • laquita870
    laquita870 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So i bout the polar FT4 with chest strap and you guys are right I was not burning 1000 but I have burned between 740-800 every class with he polar FT4. Thanks for all the help.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Don't stress too much - your body is probably happy about the "break" with extra calories and will start losing weight faster now that it's had a rest. :smile:
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    i eat between 500 - 1000 calories a day burn bewtween 1000-2000 calories get a bit hungry but water intake over 10 glasses a day

That would pretty much qualify as exercise bulimia, if not anorexia... PLEASE go see a professional dietitian to find a healthy calorie level for your age/height/lifestyle.