Cleansers

Options
13»

Replies

• gastankerdriver
    Options
    What a bunch of amateurs! Magnesium citrate is the sh_t. You can buy it @ CVS or rite aid for about $2.99. After chugging it, try to drink about a gallon of water over the next four hours. For a bonus, after 4 hours, drink a couple cups of fruit juice like apple cider or pineapple coconut juice with about 2 tablespoons of psyllium mixed in it. Then eat about 3-4 servings or raw or cooked fruit and vegetables like apricots, bananas, strawberries, spinach, raisins, etc. The effect of this is that you wring out all the toxins from your colon and then pack your colon full of fresh nutrient rich foods. You will be amazed how you feel, but don't make any plans after taking the magnesium citrate. You need to stay close to a toilet.
  • jodieburgess87
    Options
    wow thank you so much iv looked into it and it is everything i get if i can solve it it will really change my life x
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    wow thank you so much iv looked into it and it is everything i get if i can solve it it will really change my life x

It changed mine. You do not have to get it on line, you can get it at GNC or the health food store. I use the one from gnc when I am not eating meat, but when I eat meat, I take the one that has 500 mg hcl.

Good luck, I suffered for YEARS and it took a nutritionist at a hotel breakfast buffet to tell me about it. She talked to me for 15 minutes and told me what my issue was. Now it is not going to work over night, but it does work.
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    psyllium husk
  • Nisieitstime22
    Nisieitstime22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im thinking of trying Magnesium Celtrate...scared but i am
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Im thinking of trying Magnesium Celtrate...scared but i am

Haha, well, its that crap they give you to clean you out at the hospital. If you have ever read that email about the stuff they give you before a colonoscopy, well that is about like it. You will seriously seriously need to be very close by a bathroom. I also experience cramping with it.

If you have regular bowl movements, dont worry about it, just go to the health food store and talk to someone that knows what they are talking about, about some digestive enzymes. Or you could just try some beano first, its easy and you can get it almost anywhere.