(re)starting & in need of motivation :)

Options
Hi, I'm Chaelyn!
I live in western NY with my boyfriend and our dog Buddy. I am starting over with my fitness pal...i tried it before and it really made me look at what I was eating and doing with my body (am i really hungry or just mindlessly chowing down?!) I lost a couple pounds, which was great, but kind of lost interest/didn't put the time or work in to keep losing! I am looking for friends online and maybe even locally to work out with! I am open to all people and I wish everyone luck with their goals also ! message/ add me! :tongue:

Replies

• mustangbass
    mustangbass Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from the Falls, I seem to gain a couple pounds every time I go back to WNY. I've had success with fitness pal so far and so I'm motivated to stay the course. Good luck with your restart!
  • cwielk
    cwielk Posts: 36
    Options
    still looking for new friends!
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you like! I'm from England, but this is me totally re(rererere)starting my "diet"/lifestyle change. This time for good :)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am not from NY but from KY....But I would love to have you as a new MFP friend on here...We all need motivation right???
    Feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • pcchristy
    pcchristy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. Together we can all do this.