Slimmetry - TMI sorry!!!!

Options

Replies

• PamelaB43
    PamelaB43 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Stop using it period!! Obviously it's a bad side effect and in the long run it might be doing more damage to your body then good.
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    What does it state regarding side effects on the product box? However, if you do feel uncomfortable in having that discharge come out of you I would discontinue use. I found this information out on an independent website

Disadvantages
    •Slimmetry does not contain a proven fat burner.
    •The dedicated website for Slimmetry does not disclose the dose of ingredients included in the product.
    •Slimmetry could have a negative reaction with certain prescription and over the counter drugs and nutritional products.

Conclusion
    Slimmetry is a weight loss supplement which requires the consumer to follow a low calorie or low carb diet and moderate exercise program to have weight loss success. These are great practices to add to any weight loss supplement, but should not be required to have even some weight loss success. Consumers should look for a weight loss product which contains a proven fat burner and a strong appetite suppressant, this is one aspect that Slimmetry is missing.

Consumers looking to lose significant weight should look for a weight loss product which contains a proven appetite suppressant and a strong, proven fat burner. This product should have a dedicated website which discloses a full list of ingredients. This website should offer a free trial off or a money back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction.

It's up to you to make the best decision for you......Good luck! :smile:
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I would google "Slimmerty reviews" and as well as the side effect that is happening.
  • calpollyana
    Options
    Hi! I used Slimmetry for only about 3 weeks total, but I didn't have any negative side effects. I had more energy which I especially noticed during my more intense workouts. That was awesome. I stopped taking it because I am absent minded and couldn't remember to take it regularly! LOL It is a pretty good company that makes it, so maybe you could contact them. :)

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but I would get this checked out. Good luck!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    This ingredient should be taken with great caution as it can interact with many medicines and other natural ingredients. Slimmetry only contains a few ingredients but the manufacturer does not disclose how much of these ingredients are included in the product.

Disadvantages
    •Slimmetry does not contain a proven fat burner.
    •The dedicated website for Slimmetry does not disclose the dose of ingredients included in the product.
    •Slimmetry could have a negative reaction with certain prescription and over the counter drugs and nutritional products.
    As it contains a diuretic, the weight loss may be water loss.

couldnt find any info on discharge. i sugest you see your doctor
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Are you referring to a v*ginal discharge? if so, any discharge that is outside the normal range of clear to pale cream should be checked out. It may or may not be related to the supplements at all but either way it is obviously not normal for you so if it doesn't clear up after you stop taking them you need to see a doctor.

If it is an a*al discharge then of course that is not normal either and again if it is still happening after you stop the supplements see a doctor.

Good luck
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Are you referring to a v*ginal discharge? if so, any discharge that is outside the normal range of clear to pale cream should be checked out. It may or may not be related to the supplements at all but either way it is obviously not normal for you so if it doesn't clear up after you stop taking them you need to see a doctor.

If it is an a*al discharge then of course that is not normal either and again if it is still happening after you stop the supplements see a doctor.

Good luck

You must be at work if you asterisked anal and vaginal! :smile:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

Good luck

I thought it was coming out of her e*r.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

Good luck

:laugh: Could be her n*se.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Edit: Nevermind...retracted so I don't get reported.
  • manderson27
    Options

Good luck

Actually I am not it is just force of habit from emailing so I don't raise any red flags LOL
  • manderson27
    Options

Good luck

Looks like I have become the a*terix q*een LOL
  • Contrarian
    Options

Good luck

At least you are the queen of s*mething!
  • manderson27
    Options

Good luck

At least you are the queen of s*mething!

Today the A*terix tomorrow the W*rld Mwwahhh hhaaaa hhhaaaa
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    6897266286_4ff0c31020.jpg
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I did stop taking it.

Good for you hon!! You don't need that mess...hard work and determination will get you where you want to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Seriously if you are just going to comment on here being rude then DONT BOTHER. It just started doing this today, I didnt know it would happen, I didnt say I was going to keep taking it. I want to know what is causing it and IF anyone else has had this experience like the rumors with Ali or if it is a personal body reaction

I have the funniest story in the entire planet that has to do with my (ex) husband and the "orange Halo" in the toilet, and severe urgency to go. Would take too long to type out the entire story, but it's a CLASSIC. OMG.....
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am not familiar with the product...and am too lazy to google it, but if it's a fat blocker, it could be oils from the foods you eat.
  • Contrarian
    Options
    6897266286_4ff0c31020.jpg

Awesome.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    On a serious note, if it's main ingredient is a diuretic, my theory is correct. Your urine/secretions will become more and more yellow until they turn orange due to dehydration. A very important part of using diuretics is to make sure you drink a ton of water, or else there will be no solvent for your kidneys. You may have developed a UTI because you didn't use the supplement responsibly.

7043376241_9f622e1cee.jpg