Slimmetry - TMI sorry!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Heatherjg0419
    Heatherjg0419 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Are you referring to a v*ginal discharge? if so, any discharge that is outside the normal range of clear to pale cream should be checked out. It may or may not be related to the supplements at all but either way it is obviously not normal for you so if it doesn't clear up after you stop taking them you need to see a doctor.

If it is an a*al discharge then of course that is not normal either and again if it is still happening after you stop the supplements see a doctor.

Good luck

You must be at work if you asterisked anal and vaginal! :smile:

I thought it was coming out of her e*r.

Amygirl ... You owe me a new keyboard. And another cup of tea. D*mn you.
  • roycelynberry
    roycelynberry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    While I was pregnant my iron pills had that side affect and my doctor said it was normal nothing to worry about checked me etc just because I was still worried and as soon as I had my daughter and stopped having to take them it stopped.
  • sparklefly74
    sparklefly74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    . It seriously looks like when you have a uti and they give you those pills that make your pee orange, only its not my pee if you get my drift.....

I don't have an answer for you, but just to clarify for everyone, it's NOT her pee.
  • tobiwood1977
    Options
    No one one here was being rude. The point of the matter is that you've been taking something that is causing a nasty side reaction. You want to know what it is. Understandable but the FIRST thing you should have said/done is STOP taking it! It's really that simple.

I disagree. Several people sounded very rude.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I have the funniest story in the entire planet that has to do with my (ex) husband and the "orange Halo" in the toilet, and severe urgency to go. Would take too long to type out the entire story, but it's a CLASSIC. OMG.....

Must be one of those HAD TO READ THE STORY type things....

Thanks Captain Letdown.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Even if it's a side effect that others experience, it's not worth it!! Yes you know the ingredients, but you don't know what they are.

Stay away from pills and supplements that promote quick weight loss and such they are bad news bears.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Ummm. Isn't this kinda an important subject? Like one you wouldn't just trust a bunch of uneducated strangers on the internet with? Wouldn't you want to ask someone from the company, they're invested in their product doing well/not hurting others. Or maybe seek out your doctor, osteopath, nurse practitioner or even the nurse line for your insurance or school. They're at least nominally invested in your health and the patient relationship.

But you asked strangers who have no skin in the game, so I'll answer.

I'm sure its nothing. Continue taking them. Maybe up the dose. What could go wrong?
  • missjones93
    missjones93 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ok, so you obviously didn't asked for what to do - correct? You already know if you're freaked out - don't take it. Your question was if anyone else had this side effect or if it was normal? Love how great people pay attention - right? Anyways, it doesn't sound normal - HOWEVER - it could just be something going on with your body. Something you eat or drink. Extreme dehydration. My birth control shot makes my body do weird things like that sometimes. I've never heard of slimmetry - therefore, I can't tell you much on it. I do however, know that with alli one of the biggest side effects were oily farts or discharge (sorry guys, but its true) and it says it right on the pamphlet. Therefore, there website/side effects are the first things I would check out. If you can't find anything after that ask your doctor. Tell your doctor you want a urine test to find out what it is. And good luck dear!
  • missjones93
    missjones93 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No one one here was being rude. The point of the matter is that you've been taking something that is causing a nasty side reaction. You want to know what it is. Understandable but the FIRST thing you should have said/done is STOP taking it! It's really that simple.

I disagree. Several people sounded very rude.

I do too - I think there were a lot of rude-sounding comments.