Always thinking about food :(

Options
2»

Replies

• Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Protein Bars are good, just watch the sugar and calorie content...I like the Luna Bars, but I don't eat them that often because there is a lot of sugar in them...I try to eat more fruit when I feel hungry a lot and drink water, both makes you feel more full. Good luck to you!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I think for me,thinking about food makes me hungry! I have a Bonk Breaker Ironman Energy Bar - 250 calories. I have gum, but I go through it so fast I feel bad! I don't have any water right now because I am in class, do you think I should run and get some water or some tea?

I think you should raise your calorie goal.
  • anchoredhope
    Options
    Yup 1200 is really too low. I dont think anyone should eat only 1200. I was eating that at one point and never lost a thing. I upped my calories and that is when the weight started to come off. I am now in maintance at about 1700 and I still dont think that is high enough because I still lose a little each week.

Also I didnt look at your diary but eat more protein rich foods they keep you full longer =)

Well I have my goal at 1200 because sometimes Ill go over. I'll feel better about me going over if I know I had a low calorie goal anyway. But I try to stay on track as much as possible.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the protein bars, they taste great but I'd eat half a dozen in a row if I could!

Nuts and seeds are working really well for me, I find that a small portion consisting of cashews, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, and 3-4 dried prunes will keep me full and running for several hours without bringing on hunger. Wholefoods like these are a much better way of keeping yourself full without going crazy on the calories imo. And I'm one of those people that before I started eating cleaner, was ALWAYS hungry, and could quite happily eat near-constantly out of habit rather than hunger. Getting myself into the habit of eating the nut mix has had a huge impact on my energy levels, hunger levels and general digestive health, can't reccomend it enough :)
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!! Even if I'm not hungry... Im always thinking about what I want to eat and when and how and the macros and calories and blah blah blah blah lol
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Oh I hear ya! going through the same thing!
  • hodgechic
    hodgechic Posts: 15
    Options
    make it aboutchoosing a healthy food
    go and get a ready amde salad
    i went tomcdonalds and had a glass of water and looked at everyone eating this awful crap
  • hodgechic
    hodgechic Posts: 15
    Options
    protien and indulge in a protien shake
    my slogan ... i choose
    i would worry less about caloires ..... more about choices