I need to be kept on track

Options
I'm Sandy, 24, no kids, and sit in front of a computer all day for work. I started on my adventure to loose wight about 3 weeks ago and so far haven't been very good about keeping tract of what I eat and my activities (shame on me!) Yesterday I discovered I lost 3 lbs since weighing myself 10 days ago and now I'm more motivated than ever but still need some help on keep tabs on myself.

Best of luck to you all!!

Replies

• calilovechild
    calilovechild Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also, does anyone use the Bodybugg and include it in this program?

Thanks!
  • Kimwalker1969
    Options
    I know it's hard. I sit in front of the computer for up to 12 hours p/day. I started to make myself get up & stretch once & a while. I also work on the 3rd floor, but I quit taking the elevator. Every little bit helps. I started back keeping track & it's kind of fun to see what I have been doing once I look back.
    Commit to yourself for 1 week, then 1 week & 1 day and so on. It will get easier. I'm doing the same thing myself.

Keep it up your doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • calilovechild
    calilovechild Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm only on the second floor of the building but I've never thought to take the stairs. Bad habits are hard to get rid of but I will most definitely start taking the stairs from now on. I mean every little bit help right? :-)
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you on your journey!
  • TracyRFogleson
    Options
    welcome, feel free to friend me and we will together make reminder requests back and forth. I also am not overly active, though i am 39(40 in May) am a student at this time. Most of my classes tend to be on the second floor and I only use the stairs as it does help. Making every little bit count at this time.