Great results, but a bigger problem now. Help?

Options
kdc0587
kdc0587 Posts: 166 Member
I've been working out since late Jan & a week ago I started on P90X. Great results, but now I have a bigger problem. I noticed today that my face is breaking out =[. Up until I started doing P90X, my skin was pretty much flawless. Any recommendations for this (besides washing my face before working out)?

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yeah try washing it AFTER working out.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My back breaks out like crazy when I start working out regularly. I try and jump in the shower right after working out but it doesn't always completely clear up!

My face is always super clear, I use:

300.jpg

Try it! I love it and it works great!
  • kdc0587
    Options
    Yeah try washing it AFTER working out.
    I meant anything besides before/after face wash :-) I shower straight when I get finished working out.
  • kdc0587
    Options
    My back breaks out like crazy when I start working out regularly. I try and jump in the shower right after working out but it doesn't always completely clear up!

My face is always super clear, I use:

300.jpg

Try it! I love it and it works great!
    Thank you! I'll look into this one.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I have to use a facial scrub followed by moisturiser morning and night to avoid it...and I'm a guy :P
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I usually work out at the gym and then go straight home to shower.... It wasn't soon enough and I started to have issues with breakouts.

So now, I work out then go straight to the locker room and wash my face and then use a cleanser when I get home. It has taken care of the problem.

You need to remove the sweat and oils and avoid touching your face. find a face cleanser that works for you....the scrub above is good and reasonably priced. Key is to be consistent!
  • kdc0587
    Options
    Thanks. I shower directly after working out & use a shower face cleanser, but I workout much longer & apparently the cleanser I was using isn't working. Thanks for the input & tips :-)