Wii active

Options
Hi there, anyone just starting the Wii active 30 day challenge? I am on day 4, and i love it! :love: If you don't have it i encourage you to try it out! Man does that program make me sweat! I had to MAKE myself take the rest day, although i'll probably still go for a long walk. It is fun, and highly recommended! Just another great way to get your exercise in every day!:drinker:

Replies

• patns
    patns Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes I have it and I love it too. I am on my second round of 30 days.
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Agreed! Have it! Love it!
  • drandal247
    Options
    I have the Wii active also, but I haven't tried it yet. I have been doing the Wii fit and I like that too. I also have the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. I alternate my exercises so that I don't get bored. One day I'll do the Wii, the next 30 day shred, and another day I run and use my stationary bike. It's fun to work out and I have learned to use my frustrations to try harder. It really helps clear my mind too. I'll definitely have to fit the Wii active in my schedule. I'm glad you like it :) Keep going and think positive.
  • FlowerTaming
    FlowerTaming Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have the sports active, currently I'm on day 3. I started over with it because I was about 7 days in and gave up(I was too busy for a couple of days to go on it, and used it as a quitting excuse, that and the fact that I went away on holiday and couldn't use it there, we were in a hotel, I spent the holiday eating chips so I'm going back to the diet now) I'm hoping to lose most of the weight I need to lose with it, if not all of the weight, it's really addictive, I can't wait to go on today. It makes me really sweaty though, and I'm meant to be heading to a BBQ later so I'm staying away from it right now.

If I don't lose the weight with it, then I'm hoping to atleast tone up :)