Who's eating an easter egg??

Options
My work collegue just gave me a Thorntons easter egg and it is about 650 calories!! I'm thinking of picking my favourite egg and giving the rest away haha.
Are you eating easter eggs this Sunday? or do you have an alternative idea? :)

Replies

• snooze88
    snooze88 Posts: 20
    Options
    im going to treat myself to a creme egg and be happy with it!! haha
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I told hubby not to buy me one, but he has - he says it is only little!

I know I will be completely incapable of not eating it when he gives it to me! I will {try} not to eat it all at once and exercise more to fit it into my cal goals..... then move on again next week:)
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not really a sweet person anymore. Gave up sweets and chocolate pretty much as soon as I started my health kick and I'm pretty impressed I've kept it up.

I'll probably just have a couple of boiled eggs instead haha.
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I haven't actually bought myself one yet ( my hubby is away and won't be home for wks) but if get a chance tomorrow, I will. I should be able to fit it in calorie wise as I'll be working hard over the easter break painting the house... :happy:
  • Elizadolots
    Elizadolots Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm a chocolate monster. So YES! Got one given as a gift, worth about 1500 calories. So I will be VERY sharing with the kids and other half, and have a marathon exercise session as well. :blushing: :bigsmile: I am sure we can make it last a while.
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I know my wife has bought me one, I am just gonna try and be sensible and have small amounts of it a day until it is gone
  • shirayne
    shirayne Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky when it comes to this. I'm not a chocolate person. I'd much rather have a big bag of salt and vinegar chips than a chocolate bar. That being said, I may make some strawberry banana crepes with a tablespoon of melted chocolate for dessert (well within my calorie limit and oh so delicious!)

Happy Easter!
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yup, got a Lindt one which I cannot wait for! Wish my colleagues would give me Easter eggs. You can always send your excess chocolate my way if you like :)
  • philengland
    philengland Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Too right! I'll just go that extra mile on each of my runs to make up for it.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    im going to treat myself to a creme egg and be happy with it!! haha

I think I might also have a creme egg and that be it. Just take my time over it haha
  • Chrisborro
    Options
    Im only eating one cadbury egg this year. Last year before my diet id eat abour 10-15.. Ya i know thats crazy.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna boil some eggs and dye them with my little boy :heart: (he's finally old enough to do it yay!!). That will be my healthier alternative to candy easter eggs lol! At least they'll be pretty!
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I never liked the creme fill eggs. Malted milk balls are my thing during Easter. And deviled eggs. mmmm
    use lite whipping creme and mustard to make the filling with instead of mayo.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :smile:

I'm going to have a dark chocolate Green & Blacks organic egg, and I'm going to enjoy every damn piece of it!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'll be having one. No idea which, yet.
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i'm gonna have some sort of easter egg beacuse i'm walking 10 kilometers for childrens charities on sunday and i think i will have enough calories for a treat
  • alicia_louise29
    Options
    I ate mine when they started retailing lol about a month ago and it was cadburys twirl and I will probably have another one :) lol xx
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Nope, I gave up chocolate for "lent"! My mother in-law gave us some creme eggs she got on her recent trip back to England- and I'm just staring at them! I'm going to allow myself one this weekend (and maybe some of the mini-pralines in my cupboard)- but going without chocolate have been great, I was surprised that I don't really miss it at all!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged , will try to compensate with some extra cardio.
  • shellyt1
    shellyt1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I do plan on eating a easter egg or some from of easter chocolate. The bakery in the store I work at made cute egg shaped cakes and covered them in chocolate so thinking that will be my treat!