Who's eating an easter egg??

Options

Replies

• bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I chose to give up chocolate over a month ago and i have found it so easy! It all depends what eggs (or egg) I get. I dont wanna ruin my steak for the sake of a 'holiday' but it may be a nice treat! Its not just about the weight either, its more about my teeth!
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Im visiting familly for easter weekend and I know Im going to be given one! Im not going to lie, I'l probably eat a fair bit of it, try and exercise some cals off, then count it as a cheat day lol

14580293.png
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Don't think I'll be having one. But if someone gets me one I'm not gonna not eat it.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I asked my fiance to get me the new Reeces PB Mini Eggs. I've got to try them...lol I deserve that treat!! LOL
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I gave up chocolate, sweets, cakes, cookies for lent... so I'm technically allowed on Easter Sunday to have an choccy egg or two.. however, my weight loss is going really well, so im going to carry on past easter... and save some yummy food when i got to Florida in May!!! :-D

Saying that i might just have one teeny tiny piece!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • frankiesats
    frankiesats Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I will be breaking mine into quarters and eating them over weeks melted with raspberries or banana :)
  • chrishgt4
    Options
    im going to treat myself to a creme egg and be happy with it!! haha

I think I might also have a creme egg and that be it. Just take my time over it haha

Eat it with one of those tiny coffee spoons, it will last hours! haha
  • chrishgt4
    Options
    cadbury_eggs.png
    Love this - I came across it yesterday
  • Arani70
    Arani70 Posts: 84
    Options
    Hell yea!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Two down!!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    have some cadbury mini eggs at home... such a disaster.

ate 2 servings yesterday. I hope my boyfriend finishes them off before I get home!
  • RynoSada15
    RynoSada15 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    oh dear I might have more than my share of chocolate treats this weekend...I LOVE chocolate especially cadbury mini eggs - obsessed lol! Chocolate is my achilles heel. And I have 4 Easter celebrations to go to, between Fri and Sat - I'm toast!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a sweet tooth so no. BUT I gave up wine for Lent so I WILL be drinking a bottle :drinker:
  • sillyneko
    Options
    I know some of my family members have got me a couple, so i'll just share them out and have maybe a tiny bit to myself :)
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options

I'll probably just have a couple of boiled eggs instead haha.

BRILLIANT!

My Grandparents are the only ones who buy me an easter egg, so I have asked for a bar of dark chocolate instead and TRY and make it last more than one day (they got me a big bar).
  • knitfastpurlyoung
    knitfastpurlyoung Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I will be breaking mine into quarters and eating them over weeks melted with raspberries or banana :)

That may be the best idea involving Easter, I have ever heard.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    anderson candies has the BEST cripsy peanut butter egg. its literally HUGE..last year it took my boyfriend and i about a week to finish it. its going to take everything in me to not buy one of them. But if i slip (which i will) ill make sure to make it last a month! lmao.
  • Shaysuki926
    Shaysuki926 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna eat a regular egg or two yeah, but I have worked too hard to go nuts...I am asking for carob raisins for my basket...that's just me though
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    mine will be spread over the whole Easter weekend, not all in 1 binge!