Geeks wanted!

Options
Hello all,

I am Andrew, 19 and I'm from Scotland.

I have lost around 26 lbs before I joined MFP and now I want to lose more. I am 5 ft 8, I study Computer Games Development and I'm going to University in September. As I am a Games student I enjoy everything geeky.... Lord of The Rings, Star Wars, Big Bang Theory... Etc. I love games, movies, technologies and hanging out with friends.

Got to have comedy in your life too! Family Guy, American Dad, Big Bang Theory, Friends, etc!

Also, I dream of living in America.

I am mostly looking for requests from people around my age, with my interests or at College/University so I can chat with you lovely people! If not.... Feel free to add me anyway and we can still support each other :)
Edited by OrangeUK_ on Tue 04/03/12 11:59 PM

Replies

• jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm married to a geek, does that count? lol kudos to you on the weight loss, :drinker: 26 pounds is no small feat. Add me if you wish
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
  • dsuppa1997
    Options
    A bit older than you, but all of the same interests, I am a "Software Engineer" here in the US - just a fancy name for Programmer ;).
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    might I also add you may dream of living in America, but I live in USA and dream of going to Scotland ;)
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    Well, I'm certainly no where near your age, but I have the same interests. I'm a geek at heart! Add me if you'd like and welcome!
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    See you in the Geek Squid Group
  • AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    Options
    might I also add you may dream of living in America, but I live in USA and dream of going to Scotland ;)
    So many people say this lol!
  • AndrewXB9
    Options
    A bit older than you, but all of the same interests, I am a "Software Engineer" here in the US - just a fancy name for Programmer ;).

Maybe one day.... I can be a Software Engineer then haha!
  • AndrewXB9
    Options

Cheers, I may copy nd paste my post in there!
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me =^.^=
  • MDfour
    MDfour Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi. My name is Yvette and I am an electrical engineer for a power company. They don't make 'em much geekier than me...

Feel free to add me! I love the science and math people of the world :)

And HOLY MOLY you are good looking for a geek!
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

it's the accents :P
  • UpAgainstTheBackBurner
    Options
    Hey i'm 20 from scotland and have just finished a computer science degree :)
    I'm guessing that makes me geeky haha :P
    Feel free to add
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to D&D... (oops!) I mean MFP! Is my geek showing? You're welcome to 'Friend me' if you like. Good luck reaching your goal!!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Bazinga!!
  • AndrewXB9
    Options
    [/quote]

it's the accents :P
    [/quote]

Funny thing is, Scottish people hate our own accent because no one can understand us!
  • fels123
    fels123 Posts: 44
    Options
    19, UK, Engineering student...that's pretty geeky, right?!
  • tarak83
    tarak83 Posts: 40
    Options
    As an american living in the UK, I can give you at least 20 different reasons why you wouldn't want to live in America. At the top of the list would be the lack of holiday time not to mention the lack of affordable health care. :P
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    BAZINGA!
  • littleredrodeo
    littleredrodeo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Little older than you... but feel free to add me.