Please add me!

Options
All advice and encourgaement needed to lose 18-20lbs please guys. Thanks in advance

Replies

• karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    you have come to the right place, you can friend me if you like. this site is so helpful with information and encouragement! and logging your foods and drink daily really helps you see what to adjust to reach your goal! We are all in the same boat whether you have 20 lbs or 100 lbs to lose, it all takes the same hard work! we are here for support and advice and encouragement to help stay on track!!!
  • tOdinson
    tOdinson Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Peeps! Time to get fit!!!
  • skippinggirl83
    Options
    hey guys! I'd love to be added too. I'm starting on this officially today. I am finding counting calls...hard! I think it would be easier with friends. I am 29 got about 7 kgs to lose. Love dance, fitness and chocolate. :)
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always love handing out motivation and advice, hope you can provide some in return :)
  • Benidorm16
    Options
    I'm new as well,been glad to be a friend.:flowerforyou:
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    friend request sent.
  • Benidorm16
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose same amount of weight.add me we can exchange tips :smile:
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is definitely the place to be if you want to surround yourself with supportive people to help you along your journey. I just sent oyou a friend request. I'm sure you'll meet lots of supportive friends arround here.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    You can add me but you have to read my disclaimer first.....I am not politically or morally correct!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend the more motivation and support is better and makes it easier to stick with it. Welcome
  • Mellymel46
    Options
    This site really is awesome...add me if you like.
  • jamainet1
    jamainet1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I complied with your request, and I would like to join the masses and welcome you to MFP
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 49 too (like Karen there) and I would like to get rid of 20 or 30. I've just been on MFP for about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks. My weight loss is fluctuating, so I still need to find what diet/exercise/calorie combination will work for me. Running was helping until I tore a calf muscle, but I've continued to ride my bike and other low impact stuff.

Enough about me. So far I've found a handful of people that have useful information. I've found many folks out there who like to have their ego stroked, or love to brag about how well they're doing. It's nauseating. So beware.

Please add me and perhaps we can both learn what works.

Dan
  • bjenegiles
    bjenegiles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!!

Im 26 and just had a baby (He'll be 10 weeks this Friday) I've been a member for a while now. I must say having the encouragement and help of everyone on this site is REALLY what keeps me motivated. Add me!!

I live in Louisiana
    I love writing, singing, listening music, attempting to dance (sad sight LOL ), and hanging with my main men (hubby and baby boy)
    My goal is to love about 45-50 lbs.
  • MrsSherrill
    Options
    welcome! I love MFP! =) hope you do too.
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Hey - feel free to add me - I still have approximately 23 lbs to lose to bring me into the healthy BMI range. All the support here is great at keeping you motivated. You can do it.

10696830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Welcome to the website :)
  • harebearva
    harebearva Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add away! Welcome to the ride. Just hang on and DON"T GET OFF! LOL Good luck and welcome to the family.
  • ebsthename
    Options
    You all can feel free to add me.... MFP definitely works!
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request!:glasses: