11 months after my gastric bypass. Pics.

Options
11 months after my Gastric Bypass. I joined this site for motivation, as my weight loss is slowing down now. 96 pounds, GONE!
keratin.jpg

picofmeatmoms.jpg

afteredleft2.jpg

meetup.jpg

afteredleft.jpg

I want to lose 14 more. I think this website can help me do it.

Replies

• muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, heres to reaching your goal and maintaining.
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    WOW. You look beautiful. Keep it up!
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    Thanks! if I can lose 96lbs, I can lose 14 more! (with the help from myfitnesspal)
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    WOW. You look beautiful. Keep it up!

Thank you :blushing:
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look really good!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I like the last pic best, because you're smiling :)

Very pretty, lady! Great job... eat healthy, take care of yourself, and move whenever you can.
  • simplyliving
    Options
    I can't believe how much younger you look!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful and a lot younger :smile: great work !!!
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    I like the last pic best, because you're smiling :)

Very pretty, lady! Great job... eat healthy, take care of yourself, and move whenever you can.

Thank you! :-)
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful and a lot younger :smile: great work !!!

I'm 41 :P
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! And you look younger now than in your first picture. Way to go!
  • ZazzyAmber
    Options
    I love your hair in all your pics =)
    Congrats!
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    I love your hair in all your pics =)
    Congrats!

Thanks. It's my "Hollywood blowout' look :P
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am 18 months out from my by-pass. I am down a 136 lbs. This site is amazing! I joined 371 days ago. It helps keep me motivated to work out daily and to be accountable for my food intake!

You may of heard you could gain some weight back, ( I am so sick of hearing it) I know several people that are 3-10 years out and they have no put any weight back on. It's up too you and what you want to achieve. I decided I owe it to myself to give it a 110% or I wasn't being fair to myself. I am so glad I have this attitude!!

You look great and you are beaming with confidence!!! Keep up the great dedication!

I am still losing but it is at a very slow rate maybe a 1 lb to 1 1/2 lbs a month now. I am not really pushing hard to lose more weight. I am focused on toning and muscle mass.

Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Best of luck in getting to your goal weight :) You look fantastic!
  • mariannelyman
    Options
    I am 18 months out from my by-pass. I am down a 136 lbs. This site is amazing! I joined 371 days ago. It helps keep me motivated to work out daily and to be accountable for my food intake!

You may of heard you could gain some weight back, ( I am so sick of hearing it) I know several people that are 3-10 years out and they have no put any weight back on. It's up too you and what you want to achieve. I decided I owe it to myself to give it a 110% or I wasn't being fair to myself. I am so glad I have this attitude!!

You look great and you are beaming with confidence!!! Keep up the great dedication!

I am still losing but it is at a very slow rate maybe a 1 lb to 1 1/2 lbs a month now. I am not really pushing hard to lose more weight. I am focused on toning and muscle mass.

Add me as a friend if you'd like!

WOW!!! congrats!!! That's fabulous!!!!! Well, It takes me about an hour and a half to eat a lean cuisine meal....I have heard that weight can come back, but honestly I look at food completely differently now. It's just fuel not so much fun anymore. I walked up and then down 16 flights of stairs last night at work trying to get some cardio in....I work nights and it's really hard to get to the gym, but I really need to lift weights and get more cardio in my day (or night!)
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look incredible! Best wishes with meeting your goal and maintaining. :flowerforyou:
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    HAWT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!