Hello

sandydet23
sandydet23 Posts: 7
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Sandy. Hello! I have joined a while ago; however, I stopped. Now, I am serious and would like to lose weight and feel good again!

Replies

• eva512
    eva512 Posts: 92 Member
    Sandy:flowerforyou:

Welcome back:wink: Hope you stick with it this time. It has been very helpful to me:love:
  • hey ... i am a mother of two that use to be size 4 and want to re-gain my body back for peace of mind and my happiness. I heard this site is great. Any suggestions ... I tend to stick to things sorts of things for a week then dye off ... ??? HELP
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    hey ... i am a mother of two that use to be size 4 and want to re-gain my body back for peace of mind and my happiness. I heard this site is great. Any suggestions ... I tend to stick to things sorts of things for a week then dye off ... ??? HELP

involve family
    create minigoals and get gifts for yourself when you reach them - NOT food
    have a cheat meal every month or so
    get back on track when you fall off
    join a group on this website
    get a workout partner - best thing!
    keep logging

overall - you need to want it enough.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Good afternoon everyone :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • thank you. I will definitely do so. i am tired of not being able to fit in my jeans.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.