I said no. I said yes.

Options

Replies

• skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    uh-oh.... Here comes change, rolling down the track... you've arrived! Great job!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Proud of you - way to show a great amount of willpower and determination. Both of those things are needed for this journey!!!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    That may be the best story I've heard all day! :smile: Great job!
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I have to keep telling myself that pain is only temporary so I gotta just suck it up. And I keep thinking about how good it will feel to ice my shins and feet later that day and Excedrin Back and Body has become my best friend. Good job keep up the good work it gets easier and easier each time! Add me if you would like :D
  • mrswinstead
    Options
    YAY!!!!
  • jgriffin88
    jgriffin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That is what will get you to your goal.. Keep saying no the ice cream and yes to the run. Before long it won't be question anymore. You doing great!!!:flowerforyou:
  • josettenehmelman
    josettenehmelman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go! That is a great way to start your day! Happy! :wink:
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    That's awesome .... look at you go. fyi love ice cream lol
  • Alektovah
    Options
    Oh my gosh, all I can work myself up to doing is walking a mile or two right now. I want to be able to work up to running, bravo! ;w;
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    awesome job! you should be VERY proud of yourself!!!!
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Beautifully written. Way to go! I'll bet your cat is proud of you too! :) You can do this again tomorrow
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    well done ...
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    Wow well done :) that's brilliant. That little voice will only get louder from now on and that strange urge to run will just get stronger and you'll feel amazing for it!
  • justfungrandma
    justfungrandma Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You accomplished two VERY big goals today! So proud of you.....your story will be my inspiration!
  • freeindeed33
    Options
    I love this!!!! *APPLAUSE......STANDING OVATION*
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    impressive... do it again tomorrow!
  • Sue1025
    Sue1025 Posts: 3
    Options
    WTG!!
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so proud of you, and I don't even know you. Thank you for sharing your victory! :flowerforyou:
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That was not just one, but TWO victories! Way to go!
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    I hope you are very proud of yourself! Not one victory but 3 of them!! Saiying no to the ice cream, yes to exercise, and the icing on the cake (pun intended), you pushed yourself outside of your comfort zone and excelled by adding a 1/2 mile run! High 5 yourself you deserve it, keep it up!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!