How do you log the 30 day shred on here?

Options
Thinking I may give it another go starting next week and not sure how to log it on here. Would you use "circuit training" or is there something more specific then that?

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'd use circuit training
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a HRM you should log it as circuit training.
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Thanks. No hr monitor here sadly.
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Get one! It does make a difference! Walmart has them for 29, 39, and 49 each doing a little more than the last. I just bought a Polar FT4 on Amazon last month. I LOVES IT!
  • aray1107
    aray1107 Posts: 75
    Options
    Everyone says use circuit training. There's a site around that shows how many cals you burn on average. I bump it down though to about 150.
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I used a HRM to work out the calories burned and then entered as my exercise, create own and entered it as Jillian Michaels 30 day shred xxx
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit measured me today as 103 calories burned doing Level 1 Day 1 this morning :huh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    If you can, it would be a good idea to invest in a heart rate monitor with a chest strap. I've never used the numbers from the database for myself, but other MFP friends used to, and their burns seemed to be really high. Then they got hrm's and found their calories were being way overestimated.
  • amhullihen
    amhullihen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillians ripped in 30 and I have a HRM. When I type in 30min "circuit training general" the calories burned is usally close to the results on my HRM (with in 30-50 calories). :-)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I'm doing Jillians ripped in 30 and I have a HRM. When I type in 30min "circuit training general" the calories burned is usally close to the results on my HRM (with in 30-50 calories). :-)

Some people have said that, that it was close to their hrm reading, and others have been way off by 100+. You never know without a hrm to compare. Not that they're 100%, either, but more accurate.