Hi everyone

Options
Just joined a couple of days ago and wanted to drop a line in here and say HI to everyone else. :smile:

Replies

• Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Hello Welcome to a very helpful site...I love it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello and Welcome :flowerforyou:
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. If I had to write all this stuff down....well..you know- I haven't got the time, much less remember. :noway: Keep yourself accountable. Look up calories in foods your not sure about. Processed sugars and HFCS high fructose syrup are bad!:explode: Stay away from fast foods unless you know how many calories and what kind are in them. This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :bigsmile: :huh: :bigsmile:
    Been there and done it for 25 years of gaining weight!:frown:
    So get started! Get psyhced! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O!
    We can do it!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: