Any Fitness Pals in Upstate NY?

I've been on the roller coaster ride of weight loss all my life & at a friend's urging, whom is also a member here, I joined the site a few months ago. I've got a few friends on here from all over, but also looking for some here in the upstate NY area too to maybe get together with from time to time to inspire & encourage each other. Maybe even get a group going or something. I am not an organizer or planner by any stretch....just figured a few more local folks to keep that encouragement going could be helpful. So, feel free to add me if you like fellow New Yorkers!

Cheers! :-)

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    What do you consider "upstate"??? I'm in NY, but I'm not in the city, nor am I really in upstate. :bigsmile: I'm in the southern tier region!
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    I am in Syracuse....go Orange:happy: !
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    What do you consider "upstate"??? I'm in NY, but I'm not in the city, nor am I really in upstate. :bigsmile: I'm in the southern tier region!

Upstate as in Lake George area.....I am about 40 minutes south of that.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    I'm not that upstate! LOL! You are seriously upstate! :bigsmile:

Not that being that far apart means we can't be pals here!
  • I'm in Albany, about an hour from the Lake George area, but I'm looking to dive in Lake George soon. :) I'll send you a friend invite!!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    I'm about an hour and a half from Albany, and I think about an hour and a half from Binghamton. And about 2-2.5 hours from NYC.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Albany area here.

I'm about as supportive as a noodle, serious as a clown, never go out, and want to see everyone succeed. And I say a lot of foul words because they make good adjectives.

Send a friend req if you like. But by golly gosh gumdrops and turkey nuggets*, please say something, *anything*, in your friend req.

*insert foul words of choice while reading. i did.
  • jgarrisond
    jgarrisond Posts: 44 Member
    I'm between Elmira and Binghamton
  • I'm in Binghamton!!!!!!!!
  • GoddessJuliya
    GoddessJuliya Posts: 49 Member
    ~Hey everyone. I'm more in the upstate/central NY region, Oswego to be exact. OP, are you at the Sterling Rennaisance Fair in your profile pic? I used to go there a lot as a child but I haven't gone there in about 12 years. Add me if you want to. ~Goddess J:flowerforyou:
  • cindysess
    cindysess Posts: 36 Member
    Athens, PA.here, which is close to Waverly, N.Y.
  • daisz4
    daisz4 Posts: 7
    I am in the Oneonta area. :smile:
  • Im in Potsdam