Give me some HARDCORE workouts!!

Options
2»

Replies

• juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    It is going to sound stupid when I say it... but Nike Training App for the Iphone... seriously has been kicking my butt. Three levels. None stop for 15 to 30 min. Have you tried to find Cross Fit ? It is my new favorite addiction. It is awesome :-) Hope it helped some. Happy searching

OMG just downloaded it last night!! looks intense!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Is there a video or book on this that you may recomend?
    Have you tried tabata style training, it's a form of HIIT with weights. Check it out.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    HIIT or any sort of intervals
    barbell complexes
    burpees

this is your answer.

an answer I do already!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    P90X has cardio & strength; one of the calendar plans is specifically to lean you up - but I think it leaves out some of the strength training.

Or you could just do a Turbo Fire / Chalean hybrid and up your weights. Pay attention to the nutrition plan, especially the carb/protein/fat ratios.

I have also heard good things about Taebo, although I have not tried it. And Zumba is supposed to be good, but it seemed not as intense compared to Turbo Fire.

I'm doin the hybrid program now. I'll be done in about 6 weeks. :) zumba is too dancy for me lol
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    ...Something that will get rid of this stubborn body fat and get me ripped!

Reduce your body fat my maintaining a caloric deficit. You can get fitter with exercise but you won't get ripped until your diet falls in line.

I'm aware and have been doing this.
  • jde8767
    jde8767 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try the Spartacus workout, you can find it at menshealth.com. Kicked my butt, relatively simple moves.
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Bump
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It is going to sound stupid when I say it... but Nike Training App for the Iphone... seriously has been kicking my butt. Three levels. None stop for 15 to 30 min. Have you tried to find Cross Fit ? It is my new favorite addiction. It is awesome :-) Hope it helped some. Happy searching

*****THIS APP ROCKS!!!!***** and believe me, even the beginner stuff is challenging, especially the 45 min ones! I love it!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Running from zombies :looks around at everyone like WTF dude:
  • snuggllepuff
    Options
    Barbell complex with 8 reps of each exercise. No stopping in between exercises.

8 deadlifts
    8 romanian deadlifts
    8 bent over rows
    8 hang cleans
    8 front squats
    8 push press
    8 back squats
    8 pushups.

rest for 1 min and start over.
    See how many times you can complete it without dying. It's really tough!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    The Big 3.

Done and Done.