Do you really care about.....?

Options
2»

Replies

• srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amen! Society is so crazed over celebritys and athletes and it makes me sick! What about looking up to teachers, policeman, truck drivers, guys who pick up our trash, men who fix our electricity when it's out .... Just real people who make a difference in our lives!
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Couldn't care less! :laugh:
    Only found out yesterday that a "Kardashian" is a person! Lol! I thought It was just a s**t TV programme I never wanted to watch!
    :drinker:
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i do.

it's all i do during the day.

i have their twitter feed on the top of my list.

i pay for the live camera feed.

i take screen shots of what they wear everyday and then i stay up all night making their outfits so i can wear them the next day.

i can't afford a lot, but i send them a weekly tithing to help pad their bank accounts.

omg. did you just see what kourt did? hahah! ~swoon~
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I don't have cable...

enhanced-buzz-29532-1333380774-35.jpg
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I think the fact that you rant about these celebrities is just your repressed desire to be just as enamored with them as the rest of us. Come on, we all know you want to be them, have their money and their life. Anybody who truly doesn't give a *kitten* doesn't talk about them at all.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I want to be a Penguin of Madagascar. Fact.

And Hiker's bltch... that too.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I lost my interest in Kim Kardashian after I saw how vanilla she was in her little tape she leaked with RayJ.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I lost my interest in Kim Kardashian after I saw how vanilla she was in her little tape she leaked with RayJ.

You're fabulous.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options

You're fabulous.

Moreso than that b!tch in your avatar :laugh:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Meh... if I cared, I would at the very least watch their shows... however, reality tv (with exception to my husbands shows like American Pickers, Ice Road Truckers, or Deadliest Catch) has no place on our DVR... They are just mindless drivel about the dredges of society... I prefer to watch shows (even if they are re-hashes of other shows) that took at least some creative thought into writing it... and as far as people are concerned... I gain my inspiration and motivation from the people around me... even if I only know them from here or facebook... Not from people who are only "famous" because their daddy was a lawyer for O.J. and to become relevent again they released a sex tape... :-/
  • cmbarnes
    cmbarnes Posts: 46
    Options
    I much prefer Cardassians over Kardashians :tongue:

^^^^
    This! :tongue:

My 9 year old son said something the other day about the size of Kim Kardashian's butt, and I have no idea how HE even knows who she is! He's never watched her show. SMH
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I like that girl's booty. And I send a monthy tithe to support that booty.
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I much prefer Cardassians over Kardashians :tongue:

Love this! *High five* :happy: