Anyone from Michigan?

Options
Just curious! :)

Replies

• kbee0
    kbee0 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm from MI, lived there for 20 years. Living in TN right now. Just bought a house back in MI! I assume you're from MI??
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Battle Creek, but we moved away when I was 10. My dad was a Kellogg's guy. :-)
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Michigander here too! I'm from Tecumseh. Lived here or close by nearly all my life.
  • Chigger56
    Chigger56 Posts: 105
    Options
    Grew up in Highland. Graduated from Lake Orion. Moved to Cadillac area. Now live in Missouri.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm in a northern suburb of Detroit.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Chigger56..that is Awesome, I grew up in Highland as well....but I am still in Michigan!!
  • aray1107
    aray1107 Posts: 75
    Options
    yes, I am from Michigan! Feel free to add me as a friend. Good to know there are some fellow Michiganders on here. :)
  • aray1107
    aray1107 Posts: 75
    Options
    my mom grew up in BC and he dad (my grandpa) was a Kelloggs guy as well. :)
  • Chigger56
    Chigger56 Posts: 105
    Options
    Kristarablue......I lived on west wardlow, off from Milford Rd. Went to highland elementary. Then to Apollo. I may be a bit older than you tho. My sister graduated from Milford high. I know now that there are a bazillion different schools there but when I went there was only Huron Valley. Lived there from 4yrs old till 10 th grade when we moved to Lake Orion. Where did you live??
  • robneilhendrix
    Options
    Fellow Michigan person here. Warren suburb north of Detroit. Born and raised here.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    middle of the mit (points to palm of right hand)
  • flippmode
    flippmode Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count another from Michigan here :) Moved here from Germany 12 years ago. Clinton TWP.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I was born in Ann Arbor and lived in Grand Ledge until I was 9. Moved to Ohio until I was 17 and have lived the rest of my life in NC. Love Michigan and had a wonderful vacation last August on Beaver Island. Michigan is a beautiful state and I am always proud to say I am from there.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    From the mean streets of Flint, Michigan. I haven't lived there since 1989, though. :smile: Anybody remember the "Flintoid Song"?

My dad, his brother, and both of my grandfathers made their living working in the auto plants.
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    i am from Michigan also have lived here since I was 10 I am in the Grand Rapids area
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Battle Creek here!!
  • bdubs125
    bdubs125 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan!! Born and raised. I've lived in Colorado for the last three years but I'm moving back to Byron Center in 6 weeks, and I'm sooo excited. The mountains are great, but I miss my lakes!
  • Hoover8it
    Hoover8it Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sparta,MI here.................20 mins north of Grand Rapids
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Another Michigander here.... Near Midland... Born in Bay City & moved where I am now when I was 12.... Welcome....
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options