~700 calories remaining. help!

Options
2»

Replies

• LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    only 360 below? DON'T SWEAT IT!
    If you're off for one day it's no big deal, just take this time to plan out what you'll be eating tomorrow so you'll be on target the next few days :)
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A few days ago when I was sick I coudn't keep anything down and had about 1000 cal to spare but I still didn't eat and it did not affect me. Do NOT do it everyday and when you do eat, eat higher calorie snacks.

~Edit~ If you have access to it get an MRE (Meal Ready-to Eat), I've grown fond of them since my time in the Army.
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Do you have any cashews or almonds or try a toasted Grilled Cheese
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If you are constantly eating under your calories and you want to amend it, you need to be considerate of it for the whole day. Have a little more breaskfast, an extra snack, or that sort of thing so you don't come to the end of the day to find you have excess calories.
  • silkribbonx
    silkribbonx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If you are constantly eating under your calories and you want to amend it, you need to be considerate of it for the whole day. Have a little more breaskfast, an extra snack, or that sort of thing so you don't come to the end of the day to find you have excess calories.

Tomorrow I will plan better :3 I meant to today, but I had such a busy day.
  • PinkZinnias
    Options
    Nuts are high calorie and still healthy...almonds, walnuts, pecans, etc....or have an avocado, high cal but really good for you.
  • silkribbonx
    Options
    Okay, success! I've made an oatmeal pancake sandwich, the filler being a banana, some yogurt, and peanutbutter.

Oatmeal pancakes are awesome and super easy.
    It's just 1/3 cup of dry oatmeal and 1/4cup egg white (or one whole egg) per pancake
  • skinnyallover
    Options
    If you're not hungry, don't eat. Being under by a small amount won't hurt you.

:)
    i agree!
  • silkribbonx
    Options
    If you're not hungry, don't eat. Being under by a small amount won't hurt you.

:)
    i agree!

lol 700 is a little too far from small for me to be comfortable with.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I would have just taken you're original oats recipe & doubled it personally :)
  • silkribbonx
    Options
    I would have just taken you're original oats recipe & doubled it personally :)

Pretty much what I did, + added eggs and yogurt for calories :D I still haven't finished it though