RED TEAM Week 16!

Here is the new thread for this week, nevermorex is not here today so I figured I would get us started.
Hope everyone has a good weigh in today, I however am not too happy with mine, lol.
This week was 215

Replies

• jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    184.6! I met my 'before school' goal of 15 pounds lost! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    197!!! :noway: :bigsmile:

Reached my goal of being under 200 by my anniversary (this thurs)... and I'm still coming to terms with the fact that I'm not a 200+ pound girl anymore. :laugh: Still hard for me to believe.

Hope everyone did well and grats to those who lost!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    hello red team!
    im back from camp...
    i had the best time of my life...
    and i came back being able to fit into my skinny jeans? lol
    even though the scale says im a pound heavier...
    maybe muscle...
    i dunno scales are weird
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    142.5 lbs.
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Ok lets see (gets on scale).

And the verdict is..............
    i weigh 121.2 :happy:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Today's weight is 189 I think I'm hitting a stagnate point :ohwell:

Liza congrats! 197 is an awesome number keep up the dedication :drinker:

kstefanski congrats on meeting your goal :drinker:

To every one else, congrats on your losses and I hope you all continue to have a successful week :flowerforyou:

:heart: Keyisha
  • Hi everyone!! I
    Here is my weigh in for week 1
    Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157
    Week 7 - 156
    Week 8 - 155
    Week 9 - 153
    Week 10 - 152
    Week 11 - 152
    Week 12 - No Weigh-In
    Week 13 - 150
    Week 14 - 150
    Week 15 - No Weigh-In
    Week 16 - 149

Well, I FINALLY broke into the 140's this week! I am super surprised, but happy at the same time. Actually I am happy for two reasons, the weigh-in being the first thing and I got straight A's for my 4 summer classes! :smile: :smile: What a great way to start the new week!! I hope that everyone has a good day!!
  • Sorry Im a day late, But I am at 154!!!!!!!
  • Das_Modell
    Congrats to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    :smile: Das_Modell, thanks for starting the new thread.

Well I am home from the shore... and I ate soooo much crap. I was 177 on Sunday morning before I left, and I'll probably weigh again either tomorrow or Friday... and it's not going to be pretty. :ohwell:

But, on a positive note, school starts in SIX days! WOOHOO! haha. I love school. Can you tell? :wink:

Oh and a special congrats to Lizagna for breaking beating that nasty 200 and to Mack for breaking into the 140s. And fantastic job to everyone else as well! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    Oh wow. I'm oblivious! So sorry.

JB_SWEET, thanks for starting the new thread. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I forgot that when I reply I can't see all the way to the beginning... and thus the first I saw was Das_Modell. Whoops.
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    grr a late weigh in 208 + 3 lbs... stupid dunkin donuts creamsicle coolatta
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Oh wow. I'm oblivious! So sorry.

JB_SWEET, thanks for starting the new thread. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I forgot that when I reply I can't see all the way to the beginning... and thus the first I saw was Das_Modell. Whoops.

Haha, not a problem!! :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    All summer I've been counting down until school resumes (FOUR DAYS.. haha) but now I'm starting to wonder why I have been so excited... oh well.

I wanted to leave at 7am to go get my car inspected (because the place gets a REALLY long line really quickly), but now it's 7:45 and I still have not left because I don't want to wake my mother up to tell her I'm leaving. haha. Guess I better go...

This was completely random, but I was bored and thought I'd say hi. So, HI! :smile:
  • Das_Modell
    Mon: 121.2

Fri: 121.8

i could not sleep for the life of me overnight. I'm so glad we decreased drasticly in the number of dogs we have boarding now. Went from having about 50-80 to having 20 or so. Finally was able take the owner's Malinois Alice out to play (yay!).

Next friday i probably shouldn't weigh in at all lol. Going out for dinner on my b-day etc.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Last night was my anniversary with my boyfriend (6 years). I skipped breakfast so I'd have my calories to use at dinner since I knew we'd be going to a restaraunt. We get to dinner at this really nice fancy steakhouse... omg, such good steak! Anywho... he proposed to me!!!!!!! I couldn't be any happier. :smooched: :love: :heart:

Oh and no weight gain either from dinner + desert + snacks at the movies + soda + alcohol, etc! Actually I went down another pound to be down 2 so far this week.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    Last night was my anniversary with my boyfriend (6 years). I skipped breakfast so I'd have my calories to use at dinner since I knew we'd be going to a restaraunt. We get to dinner at this really nice fancy steakhouse... omg, such good steak! Anywho... he proposed to me!!!!!!! I couldn't be any happier. :smooched: :love: :heart:

Oh and no weight gain either from dinner + desert + snacks at the movies + soda + alcohol, etc! Actually I went down another pound to be down 2 so far this week.

Aww... that's terrific. I'm so happy for you.:bigsmile:

I need to find a boyfriend. Pronto. haha.
  • Das_Modell

Aww... that's terrific. I'm so happy for you.:bigsmile:

I need to find a boyfriend. Pronto. haha.

Congrats!!

and so do i nevermorex lol. Im bored :tongue:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Liz - congratulations, that's so exciting!!

Das_Modell - Happy Birthday

Tomorrow I go back to school (teaching) and will be in meetings for three days. I'll try to be very good. We went shopping and I bought a bunch of good-for-me snacks and meals.