Sisterhood of Holy Crap I fit into these pants! Week 24

Options

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    ok seriously where is everyone not even a check in hello? should i find a new support group
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    I'm here - sort of. It's been really busy at work.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    ok good hey :bigsmile: how are u doing food and exercise this week...but where is everyone else i mean i come on this site for support :sad:
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    excerice is slow, but it's coming :happy:
    Food is good, when I remember to log it. I hate not having internet at home.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    excerice is slow, but it's coming :happy:
    Food is good, when I remember to log it. I hate not having internet at home.

slow is natural my motto is slow and steady wins the race :wink:

hmmm no internet ok i have a suggestion before i found this site i used to long my food and exercise into a notebook...a bit of a pain but at least it keeps u accountable....then u can post it in the food log when u can :bigsmile:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    4 days no contact hmmm mand i burnt 1365 calories today and wanted to share
  • pepamint83
    Options
    now its 8 days no contact so i assume i should forget any support from this group and find a new one so sad not one person could have hung around. i would have dont it for u
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    pep! i am back from guatemala and have internet access again! no worries i will be here to support you :)

i havent been on a scale in a month, and am still not home so i cant yet... vacationing for 2 weeks in cali so that is going to be really hard, but i went for a run this morning and we have been hiking in the mountains so i am hoping not to gain. my goal is to be at or under 150 when i step on the scale at home on the 26th.... nervous!!

how is everyone doing? pep, how are the toes? healed??
  • pepamint83
    Options
    pep! i am back from guatemala and have internet access again! no worries i will be here to support you :)

i havent been on a scale in a month, and am still not home so i cant yet... vacationing for 2 weeks in cali so that is going to be really hard, but i went for a run this morning and we have been hiking in the mountains so i am hoping not to gain. my goal is to be at or under 150 when i step on the scale at home on the 26th.... nervous!!

how is everyone doing? pep, how are the toes? healed??

bless u :wink: this has been frustrating with no one around. how was guatamala? lucky devil ur in cali should help u stay on track all those thin beautiful ppl lol. fingers are crossed for ur goal good for u keeping up the exercise....i was in atlantic city last week took advantage of the pool....other foots a bit sore never do 6 hours in mall in flip flops lol... got an arm bad for ipod will try it out today on my first real walk since my injury waiting for humidity to go down as its finally feeling like aug in nyc.....birthdays next week havent reached my goal but im making a new one i will hit my goal weight by dec 30 right before new years i think its realistic lol....

xoxo

ariella
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    *sigh* I feel reeeeaaaally bad for my total lack of activity in this group from the beginning.

Anti-socialness and people-phobia has taken over and I've found it incredibly hard to post anywhere, on MFP or other forums I frequent. Just call me lurker gal. :tongue: There have been several times I've gotten halfway through writing a post somewhere and then stopped and decided there was no point to it.

All of my insecurities have been popping up more and bigger lately, not sure why. I was "off the wagon" so to speak for a few months, but didn't gain any weight back. I just got back in the saddle this last week, and did really good. But the scale didn't think so, and told me that I gained a pound. (I'm also semi-afraid the scale is broked, but that's another story.) I feel really discouraged by the entire weight loss idea. My general defeatist attitude isn't helping either.

I'm at the lowest weight I've ever been, and I find the thoughts of "you've never gotten thinner than this and you never will" and "why even try, you know you're just gonna give up anyway" seem to keep coming back even though I try really hard to stay positive. Forty seven pounds doesn't feel like an accomplishment at all to me anymore. It's taken me over a year to get here, and I feel like I've just been a failure cause it's taken so long and it's getting so hard to keep going.

Oh boy. I really didn't intend such a long post. My point was going to be I'm here if you guys will still have me. :tongue:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    well im here but i dont know how much longer i will stick around cause i cant keep supporting myself
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    My track record for being consistant in posting isn't exactly the best, but I'm willing to try! :flowerforyou:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    My track record for being consistant in posting isn't exactly the best, but I'm willing to try! :flowerforyou:

baby steps
  • pepamint83
    Options
    I am proud to say (to anyone still checking) i was able to do 51 minute walk today so proud since its first time i didnt round the block and actually went to the park...97 here in nyc had to wait for humidity to go down a bit but with my cold iced tea my new arm band for the iPod and my pedometer 6,021 steps i feel really good about myself first time in a long time...birthday i shall conquer U
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome. =D
  • pepamint83
    Options
    thank u i appreciate it i will try again today
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! =)

I think I over did it a little with my workout yesterday. Owwwwwwie, my arms hurt. :huh:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! =)

I think I over did it a little with my workout yesterday. Owwwwwwie, my arms hurt. :huh:

hurting isnt a bad thing as long as its the good kind of hurting :wink: couldnt do walk big big thunder lighting storm came just as i was about to go, should have figured windy ment storm lol.
    elliptical but hopefully tredmill will be fixed soon.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Aww! Too bad about the rain. =(

At least it started before you left though, so you didn't get caught in it. I don't think being hit by lightning is what "feel the burn" means. =P

And yeah, I don't mind being sore after I work out, it makes me feel like I did something. But I do like to have the ability to unbend my arms. :indifferent:

Although, I think one of my problems is that I forgot to stretch my biceps. :blushing: It had been sooo long since I'd been able to have a weight heavy enough to challenge them, that it totally slipped my mind. I won't make that mistake again. =P
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm a guy, can I be part of your sisterhood?

When I started this thing 8 months ago I was wearing 40 waist jeans. And they weren't loose. My big goal-wildest dream was to someday get back into the 34 waist jeans i was wearing in high school.

A couple months ago that dream came true. Bought 'em, been wearing 'em. Stuck with my program (and plan to for life,,, I've wasted enough time) and continued making progress. At this point I don't know if I'll ever make my goal of 200 pounds, and I'm not really concerned about it. I've upped my caloric intake somewhat with an emphasis on protein - though still running a 600 a day deficit - and I've added weight training 3 mornings a week.

I always was what the gymrats call an "easy gainer", and I can gain mass quickly. Well, I'm gaining muscle mass. My weight has been steady right around 209-211, but,,,

Holy crap! My 34 waist jeans are loose!?!?! Last night I went to the bigbox store and bought a pair of 32/34's. They fit,,, pretty well. You cannot guess my religion thru my pants anyways :laugh:

I think I was in Jr. high - around 14 years old, last time my tukus was this small. That's wild,,, and I'm still going :smile: