HI I'm new and would like to make friends!

Options
Hello! I just started using MFP yesterday (4-4-12) and I'm already in love with it! I am a mother of 3 and my youngest is 9 months old, so I still have baby weight to lose. I never thought about counting my calories until I started noticing I wasnt losing weight even though I had been working out. Problem was, I was consuming more calories then I was burning! Now Im on the right path to a hot and fit body! I would love to make friends who can help me reach my goals (and I you!) Good luck with your weight loss goals and lets be friends!

Replies

• harrisge39
    Options
    Hi I am new as well and a mother of three my youngest is 3 years old. I have 65 pounds to loose. I am 40 and I have never been this weight before inmy life only during pregnancy. Sad to say according to my weight I am 9 months pregnant. However I know with the help of the Lord we can do this. Be encouraged.
  • jes1975
    jes1975 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of weeks ago and would welcome any friends.
  • juliewalker1
    Options
    I started a week ago so I am new to this myself, so would appreciate new friends
  • fit4always
    Options
    I am a little older....in my 50's, but would love to have friends through this site! I have 50lbs to loose and I just started really trying to do everything right yesterday. (04/04/12). In my case, we have raised our three sons, and now I want to keep up and have fun with our 2 Grandsons and our new Grand-daughter to be born in August! I am so excited, I can't wait! Anyway, sure need the support and the friendship! Good luck and I think this site will be such a help! I feel so positive about this, and that seems to be half of the battle!
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined back up again after slipping out of my old good habits. I added you :)
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I used this site before, which was VERY helpful but I am back now! Feel free to add me!
  • kcash9
    kcash9 Posts: 15
    Options
    I applaud you for taking this step in order to get your pre-baby body back! i hope you find it easier than me to control your calorie intake. i wish the best for you! good luck :)
  • kcash9
    kcash9 Posts: 15
    Options
    thank you for all the replies :) i appreciate all the support!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I've been using mfp for 6 weeks and I love it! I've lost a total of 9 inches and am amazed at how much better I eat! I've always been heavy, and even with chasing a nine year old around to all his sports and playing softball myself something else had to work because those things werent! Since starting I've joined a gym which I go to at least 5 days a week, and my eating habits are so much better. I really enjoy some of the daily positive notes I get from people using mfp- it helps knowing I have a great support system on here and at home! Best of luck to you on your new journey! Feel free to add me!
  • invisibleorchid
    invisibleorchid Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello,i've been doing this for 21 days now and always like making new friends :) i have lost 5lb so far,this is a great site,so if anyone on here wants a new buddy,send me a message or a request. Good luck!
  • Andufrene
    Andufrene Posts: 44
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you would like. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Tiffopitts
    Options
    Hello! I just started using this site yesterday, still trying to figure it out. I also am working on losing my baby weight from my 8 month ol daughter! I would also like to make new friends for motivation feel free to add me (: Good luck!
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am going on my second week and getting the support from the community is wonderful!:flowerforyou:
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You can feel free to add me! Anyone else can add me too. The support is great :)
  • carlalwr
    carlalwr Posts: 11
    Options
    I am loving this site. I started a few weeks ago in the hopes to lose quite a bit of weight before my daughter gets married in August. I have a ways to go but the comments are encouraging and motivating. Anyone, please feel free to add me as well!! Good luck everyone!!!! :)
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love motivation!!!!!